Chapter 4

Nikki's P.O.V

I started to feel dizzy like I was going to fall but when I almost did fall I didn't know who caught me since I ended up passing out. About 2 hours later I started to wake up confused and not knowing where I was. I started to worry and get up but Jayy had me stay seated. "Where am I? What's going on?" I asked. Jayy kept trying to keep me calm, but I couldn't.

I eventually got up to look for my stuff and worried, "Your bag is right here." He said to me and I nodded. I went to the bathroom to change, then I saw myself in the mirror and collapsed on the floor in the bathroom against the wall and cried. I kept crying until it eventually made me pass out.

Ashley's P.O.V

Jayy started to worry and so did Dahvie. The girl had been in the bathroom for a while. They heard crying and a thump. Jayy then got up and went and knocked on the door and tried to open it but it evidently was locked "Dahvie get your ass back here now!" Jayy yelled. "What dude?" Dahvie asked "The door is locked." Jayy said.

Jayy's P.O.V

Dahvie and I finally got the door open and found her on the floor against the wall with tear stains on her face. "Dude should we adopt her or something?" I asked Dahvie while holding her in my arms. "Well why not she's alone" he said to me. I thought about what to do then a thought came to me and I smiled a bit while gently laying her down on my bed, I quietly shut the door and went to the living room on the bus since we were still on tour and I made a few calls and then got an appointment made so that Dahvie and I could adopt her.

Just as I got off the phone Dahvie walked into the room. "Why are you smiling so much lately?" he asked, then I told him what I have planned for when we get to our next stop for our show. He then smiled "That's awesome, what will we have her last name be?" he looked at me curious. "Let's have her choose" I said and he agreed with me.

Dahvie's P.O.V

I come in the room and sit down then Jayy tells me what he was planning for when we got to our next location which made me smile. Back when we were at our last location I kept seeing Ashley from BVB look at her the whole time. It didn't really bother me much but you could tell that it bothered Jayy since we found her on her own. She is quiet and I'm wondering if she will be ok. I go and check on her and I see her sitting there so I go and sit by her and put my arm on her shoulders. She woke up and saw me, she got up and went to where Jayy is. I sigh then go get my clothes and then go to the bathroom to get ready for the day. After getting ready I came to sit on the opposite side of the bus quiet.