Chapter 29

CC's P.O.V

While asleep I then wake up from a loud thud so I open my curtain and see Jake on the floor and laugh quietly since everyone else is asleep and it's still four in the morning, "dude go back to bed" I tell him quietly then I close my curtain and he nods then gets back in bed and goes back to bed. Still asleep I don't hear anything until I wake up to hearing footsteps around nine thirty, I then get out of my bunk, shut the curtain and go to the front of the bus seeing everyone there dressed and looking at me "what is going on?" I ask and they tell me that we're going to eat breakfast at an ihop so I go back to my bunk and get ready, I then come back out and we all head there across the parking lot. We all walk in and wait for someone to come help us.

Andy's P.O.V

While waiting there for about ten minutes a someone finally comes and seats us at a round booth and tells that someone would be right over. While looking over the menu a young girl comes over "how may I..." , "help you?" I finish her sentence as she stands there in shock. "Ya i'll have water and sweet tea. The others order their drinks then I look at Nikki and order her what I'm having, the girl nods then goes to get the drinks while we all figure out what to have to eat. "Babe what do you want to eat" I ask her and she then shrugs and whispers in my ear that she's never had this food before, I ask her if she wants what I get and she nods and I smile. The young girl brings our drinks then we all order as well. "Do you want a picture?" I ask her then she takes her phone out and takes one. "I mean a picture with us" I say to her and she nods, I signal another worker over so that the girl could get a picture with us and she thanks us then goes and puts our order in. About fifteen minutes later we all get our food and eat, I look over and see Nikki poking at her pancakes not really sure. I start to worry when she doesn't eat any of it, "babe it's ok they are good trust me" I tell her and she nods then takes a small bite of them and I see her look shocked at how good they are. I smile then look at all the other guys and their empty plates while mine and her plates still have food on them so we get to go boxes to put our food in so that we could get back on the road for the rest of the tour. I pay the bill and as we head out I give the girl a good tip of about twenty five dollars, as well as a ticket and vip pass for our concert that is today around three in the afternoon, and a smile then we all get back onto the bus as she looks out the window seeing the bus pull out of the parking lot and leave. After leaving ihop we get to the venue around two in the afternoon and head start to head to the stage, on our way we sign some things for fans then we get backstage, while we wait I get a cigarette out and light it. Once it is finished I go and stand behind my fiancé keeping her close and smiling. "Babe what time is it?" she asks me and I tell her that it's now two thirty which we have a half hour until we go onstage for our show and she nods leaning against me.

While waiting for us to go on we all hear a familiar voice that we heard earlier and turn around to see the girl from the ihop and say hello to her then we hear for us to go on. The band, Nikki and I go onstage and welcome everyone as they cheer, as we perform the girl ends up getting told to go where the fans are since she didn't have the things that we gave her. Halfway through the show we go and get some water so that we can continue the rest of our show which is about two more hours. Once our show was over we went backstage and cheered ourselves, I then checked on Nikki's bandage to see if it was still good which it was then we all headed to the tent for meet and greet. While we sat there we all signed posters, cd's, shirts, and etc. also we had fans take pictures with us, we thanked everyone when it was time to leave. When we got back on the bus we had one last show which was in LA near our house, we all smiled and laughed at funny jokes CC had made as well as when he slipped heading to his bunk. Nikki and I both yawned some knowing that tomorrow would be a huge day since it is the last show for this tour. We all headed to our bunks except for Jake who was still watching tv, and eventually fell asleep on the couch.

LAST SHOW OF THE CONCERT

After we finished the show we did the same thing that we always do then get on the bus and we all get dropped off at the house. Once we get home we all head in and relax after putting our stuff in our rooms then we sit on the couch watching tv while Nikki lays her head on my lap while we are on the couch her and I are on. After we've been home now for about four hours Nikki and I talk about when we will be having our wedding. We both think that it should be on Friday since we just got home and it's Tuesday, then we figure the rest out later. Around ten in the evening everyone has fallen asleep as well as Nikki then I get a call from Jayy and I answer it.

PHONE CALL

Jayy: Hello

Andy: Hey, how are you doing?

Jayy: Not to bad how's everything with you all

Andy: We're good we got home from tour earlier, everyone is asleep

Jayy: That's good also I was wondering when the wedding was going to be since you both have been together for now two years

Andy: Yes, we have figured that it would be on Friday

Jayy: Sounds good also I will let Dahvie know since he's been worried constantly

Andy: Ok well i'm going to be heading to bed so night

Jayy: Night

END PHONE CALL