Chapter 15

Nikki's P.O.V

I get up and go to the kitchen area to find something to eat but then don't feel hungry for some reason so I go and sit on the couch. I turn on the TV and find something to watch. I look over and see Andy sitting by me then start to smile, I rest my head on his shoulder while he has his arm around me smiling. "when is the concert?" I ask while looking up at him, "It's in a couple of hours we just have to wait on the others to finish getting ready." he tells me and I nod as he kisses my cheek again.

While Andy and I wait for the rest of the band to get ready it has been about an hour then they finally come to the front of the bus ready to go to head to where the stage is and we all head off the bus. I walk off the bus while holding Andy's hand, staying close to him while the band follows us. Once we get there i see my dad and Dahvie, I head over to where they are and hug them carefully then look back at Andy seeing him smiling at me then look at my dad. "What is it sweetie?" my dad asks and I tell him that I like Andy. He then tells me that if I like him I should tell him, I nod then go back over to where Andy and the rest of the band are at then hug Andy not wanting to let go even though they are told that it is time to start the show then I let go and watch as they head on stage so I end up sitting down on the stairs by the stage watching them perform and smile some.

Andy's P.O.V

As I stand there holding her in my arms I then got told that it was time to go on stage and look at her and kiss her cheek then head on stage with the band, then I looked over to where she was sitting and smiled at her. I then decide to say something to the band. "How is everyone today!" I yell into the mic and all the fans cheer. "So I have someone special that I would like to come on stage and join me to sing and please be respectful to her" I say and they cheer again. I go over to where Nikki is and have her come on stage with me and hand her a mic as well, when I do she smiles at me then whispers in my ear that she wanted to sing savior first and I nod, when I nod the band knows what song to start. I go up to the mic then Nikki and I sing savior and more songs together. The band, Nikki and I take a break then head back on stage to finish our show then the fans scream and cheer happily. We all go backstage then I look at her and smile, I smile back and kiss her cheek again.

While we walk to where the tent is for the meet and greets I hold her close with my arm around her, and her arm is around my waist. I want to tell her that I like her but I'm not sure how she feels about me. We get to the tent then I sit down and she sits by me and the guys sit down as well, while sitting there fans come up getting our signatures and pictures. After about two hours of the meet and greets we all head back to the bus, once back on the bus I sit down on the couch with her next to me. We look at each other and smile. "You did amazing today Nikki" i tell her, i then see her blush and smile more.

Jake's P.O.V

Every time that I come into a room I see Andy and Nikki by each other all the time and it's making me think that they like each other or something but I keep my thoughts to myself even though CC and Ashley keep trying to ask them questions which makes them get up and go to his room every time that we are all on the bus. About an hour later Andy comes out of his room gets some food then goes back and shuts the door. i ignore what he's doing and go back to watching tv knowing that tour is about over.

I then look at the clock on my phone and realize that it's late so I get up and head to my bunk just like everyone else. The next day I wake up and get some food then sit on the couch again and watch tv. After a while we all are sitting on the couches in the living room area talking, while we are all talking I hear Andy's phone go off and he looks at it then puts it down since he messaged Jayy back since Nikki is Jayy and Dahvie's daughter and then he smiles about it.