Chapter 10

Nikki's P.O.V

When we get to the next venue I get off the bus and go look around seeing all the bands that I listen to. Specifically Black Veil Brides. Then I see Andy come towards me but back up tripping over stuff while scared of him seeing the cuts and bruises I still have from that one night. He comes and kneels down helping me up and sees that I'm scared. "You're ok, no one is going to hurt you sweetie" he says while looking at me and I nod. While I sit there scared I see him get his phone out.

Andy's P.O.V

While I am kneeled down by Nikki, I get my phone out and text Jake.

Text message

Andy: Hey Jake what are you doing right now?

Jayy: Hey, at the tent still doing the meet and greets

Andy: Just get over here where I'm at and you will understand

Jayy: Ok

Andy: Ok bye

Jayy: Bye

End text messages

As I stay with Nikki trying to keep her safe until Jake gets here. About five minutes later Jake shows up and sees Nikki and l sitting by a wall. "What's going on Andy?" Jakes asks, "I'm not sure at all" I say to Jake. About ten minutes later I see Jayy come over and he helps Nikki up and holds her. "Andy what is going on?" Jayy asks me and I tell him what happened. Jayy looks at her while she holds onto him scared, "Well you and Jake should head back to your tent to finish your meet and greets, I'll take care of her now" Jayy says then heads to the bus with her still holding onto him.

Nikki's P.O.V

I hold onto Jayy scared still while we are heading to the bus. "Are you ok?" Jayy asks and I just shrug not sure on what to say. Once we get to the bus I sit down on the couch scared not knowing what to say so I then decide to hold my knees to my chest starting to shake. I look over and then see Dahvie coming over with a blanket and putting around my shoulders and holding me while Jayy puts my stuff in the bunk that I have been staying in. "Sweetie do you want anything to eat?" Jayy asks me and I say "No" quietly. I look down at how thin I am and don't say anything about it. Then get up to head to my bunk and start to walk to my bunk but halfway there I then fall to the floor unable to get back up. Dahvie hurries over with Jayy and they then pick me up and lay me down in the back on Dahvie's bed. Then tell the driver to hurry to the hospital that is close by. He nods and does so after I hear a familiar voice, and hear talking.

Conversation

CC: Is she ok?

Jayy: We are heading to the hospital

CC: Why, what happened?

Jayy: We aren't sure but you can come with us if you want

CC: I will

Jayy: Sounds good

End of conversation

After a while of hearing voices. I then black out not knowing what is going on.

Dahvie's P.O.V

I sit there on the floor with Nikki's head on my lap and a blanket on top of her to keep her warm while we are on our way to the hospital. About ten minutes later we get to the hospital and I have Jayy carry her in while CC and I follow behind him. The doctor asks what's wrong and we tell them that we aren't sure. They then come out with a stretcher, lay her down on there and ask us if we are family, I tell them that we had adopted her so then they have us follow to a room. We sit down worried on what is going on. While sitting there worried, the doctor comes back in and looks at Jayy, CC, and I, telling us that she has an eating disorder. After he says that I put my head in my hands so worried that I got up and left the room.

After being in the hospital for about an hour now Jayy comes and finds me then tells me that we all can leave and that we need to try and get her to eat something every day and I agree. I then get up and we all head to the bus. We all get on after Jayy helps Nikki onto the bus first and we head back to the venue. CC goes back to the BVB bus and tells everyone that she will be ok. She just needs to try and eat every day.

Jayy's P.O.V

I help Nikki onto the bus and sit down by her on the couch while holding her. While holding her I look down and see that she has fallen asleep in my arms so I stay where I'm at. Dahvie is out getting some food for all of us. While waiting for him to get back I watch some tv with her in my arms asleep with a blanket on top of her. About a half an hour later Dahvie gets back "I'm back with the food!" he yells and I look at him and say "Don't yell she's asleep." He looks over and apologizes then sets the food down, I decide to wake her up. I gently shake her shoulder "Sweetie wake up you need to try and eat please" I tell her as she is waking up and she shakes her head no. I helped her up so she could sit, then got up and got her some food. I then come back and sit back down by her as she takes a small bite of the food and Dahvie eats a plate full of food.