Chapter 26

Jayy's P.O.V

I look out at the fans while singing with Dahvie they all cheer. After we sing for a while we then go and take a quick break then go back on stage and finish our show, Dahvie and I thank the fans for coming and that there is one more band here to play also then we leave and go backstage. I smile when I see my daughter here, I then go over and hug her. "How are you doing sweetie?" I ask her and she tells me that everything is good and that she is doing really good, I smile at her then go over to where Dahvie is at then I sit down on the bench drinking some water. I watch as BVB goes on stage with Nikki to sing.

Dahvie's P.O.V

I watch with Jayy and smile happily seeing our daughter go onstage with them, she looks back and waves at us then gets up there by Andy. "Hey Jayy, do you think that she is ok out there" I ask him and he nods. "She'll do great, she learned from us, remember" he says and I nod. I smile seeing her sing with him while I lean back on the bench to rest. While sitting there I think to myself hoping that everything would be ok, then I decide to get up and head to the bathroom. I head back to where Jayy is and sit back down relaxing again while closing my eyes since I start to feel tired.

Andy's P.O.V

After finishing a few songs I then look at Nikki smiling then look back at the crowd, "hey everyone how are you doing today?" I ask them and cheer loud, "ok so I have a question for this beautiful girl of mine who is up here with us today, so can I have everyone calm down a bit please" I say and the noise quiets down as I look at her and grab a small box out of my pocket then get down on one knee looking at her. "Nikki, will you do me the honor of being with me forever?" I ask her while noticing tears forming in her eyes and nodding. I smile and slide the ring on her finger and get up and hold her close while the crowd cheers louder than before. We both look out to the crowd and smile then continue the concert since we have a lot of songs to finish singing. After about an hour later we finish the rest of the songs and we yell in the mic "thank you very much!" Then we all head off stage and I hold her close to me not letting go while looking at her then kiss her very passionately as she does the same. We then head to where our tent is for the meet and greets. I sit next to her while the others sit next to us so we can do signings and pictures with our fans. While sitting there with my arm around my fiancé's shoulders and the band beside us waiting for our fans to show up since the concerts are over. A couple of minutes later fans showed up screaming with joy, we all signed posters, tees, cd's and hoodies.

Nikki's P.O.V

While sitting there I see all the fans coming up to the tent asking for signatures and pictures from the band but ignoring me, I then sigh to myself getting up and heading to the bus. Once I got to the bus I grabbed an apple and sat on the couch at the front of the bus turning the tv on and finding something to watch, eventually I found something and watched it while eating my apple. About an hour later the band came onto the bus and CC sat down by me with worry in his eyes while the others went to their bunks, I then look around wondering if Andy was ok but then I sighed again while getting up to throw my trash away and went to mine and Andy's room shutting the door quietly. I looked at my phone and opened up twitter seeing a bunch of messages to me, when I saw them I ended up signing and closing twitter and setting my phone on the charger on Andy's side of the bed since mine is by the window. While waiting for Andy I started singing quietly to myself then got a notebook that was left for me so I started writing down the song I had been making up in my head just now. Right as I had finished my song and set the notebook down Andy had come in and looked at me with worry in his eyes. "Babe what's wrong, and why did you come back to the bus?" he asked me. I sighed and told him why then I looked down at the blanket I was sitting on, I then felt the bed sink in a little, feeling him put his arm around me so I rested my head into his shoulder letting out a few tears. He kisses my cheek while wiping the tears off of my face making me smile a little bit.

I look up at Andy and kiss him and he kisses me back while we lay down. While laying down I have my head on his chest while he has his arms wrapped around me keeping me safe, I hear my phone go off but ignore it since i'm happy where i'm at and not wanting to move. As I lay there he moves a piece of my hair out of my face while I start to fall asleep. While sleeping Andy then falls asleep still holding me close not letting go at all.