Chapter 20

Jayy's P.O.V

While I was sitting on the couch at home I had gotten a call from and random number that I didn't know but I answered it and had asked who it was and she said that it was my daughter which made me smile so much, after getting of the phone I got up grabbed my keys and phone and walked out of the house after telling Dahvie where I was headed. I got in my car and started it and headed to Andy's house since he didn't live that far away from us.

After about a 15 minute drive I got to his house and hurried to the door after turning the car off when I parked. When I got up to the door and knocked a couple times, a few minutes later I heard someone running in the house then the door opened and my daughter was standing in front of me. When I saw her I hugged her not wanting to let go, after standing there hugging her for about 5 minutes she then moved out of the way and i then walked in and sat down on the couch.

Andy's P.O.V

While in the kitchen with Nikki about to make lunch we hear a knock on the door and she has a giant smile on her face and jumps down from the counter and yells "i'll get it!" When she gets in the living room and I wonder who it is, I stop what I'm doing and come in and smile seeing my girlfriend happy. I go back into the kitchen and continue on making lunch while I let them talk about how everything is going. About an hour later I finally had lunch done and sat on the table. "lunch is ready" I tell them, they both come over and sit down with me so we can all eat lunch.

~2 years later~

Nikki's P.O.V

I wake up to an alarm and look over seeing Andy's alarm going off then see him still asleep so i get up carefully hoping not to wake him up then go to the bathroom and get ready for the day then go downstairs to make breakfast but can't reach what i need so i decide to go and sit on the couch and watch some tv quietly. While watching tv I see Andy come downstairs ready for the day and smile "morning sleepy head" i say laughing some. I get up and hug and kiss him and he does the same, we then head into the kitchen and find something to make for breakfast. While making breakfast I decide to stop and sit on the counter, I watch him as he makes breakfast feeling horrible that I forgot to tell him that it's my birthday. "Babe what's wrong?" he asks and I just shake my head then go upstairs to finish getting ready by doing my hair and makeup then comes back downstairs and sits on the couch. Andy comes and sits down by me, then I rest my head on his shoulder while he has his arm around me. That's when I decided to remind him about my birthday but not realizing that he already knew from my dad telling him.

While sitting there I then remember that it's almost time for the tour to start again. I love going on tour with them and seeing all of the bands that i like listening to, "hey babe, shouldn't you be packing?" I ask him and he looks at me. "What do you mean babe?" he asks so I sigh some and then remind him that the tour is about to start this afternoon. When I look at him because it's so funny to see his shocked face and how he hurries upstairs to get ready and packed since I sometimes miss a step and I laugh to myself. After about an hour he comes down with his bags setting them down by the door with mine. "By the way the band is on the bus and they are on their way here now babe" I say then go and get an apple to eat for breakfast and we can take what we made with us. About fifteen minutes later the bus arrives and we get on with our bags and say hi to everyone while I give them hugs on the way to Andy's room in the back. I can tell the band is wondering why I'm going back there with him since he forgot to tell them that we have been together for two years now. After getting everything put away we go out to the living room area where everyone else is and i sit on Andy's lap while we are there talking with the rest of the band, i look at Andy wondering if he was going to tell them but I interrupt him with a kiss and he kisses me back also then we both smile. I look over and see Ashley looking at us then I look back at Andy.

Ashley's P.O.V

While laying in my bunk I start to feel hungry so I get up and head to the kitchen area. As I'm  heading there I see Nikki on Andy's lap and look confused then sit on the couch after getting something to eat. "Andy, what is going on?" I ask them. They look at each other then back at me and smile which gives me a weird look. "Ashley, Nikki and I are together" he tells me and I drop my food in shock, the rest of the guys come into the room and ask what is going on and I then tell them why they are both happy, I then hear cheering coming from CC's bunk then a thud and laugh since I knew that he hit his head on the bunk above him. I then get up and get some more food since mine dropped on the floor then head back to my bunk after eating to go to sleep since we had a long trip to where we had our first concert at.