Chapter 2

Distracted with the wind in my hair I didn't realize I had gotten to school until I was in the parking lot. Because I was 30 minutes late for my first class I decided to just skip that class and wait out in the parking lot. I parked my motorcycle in the spot right in front of the school which I threatened everybody for and surprisingly everybody listened and waited for the bell to ring. Looking at my outfit one last time before the bell rang, I make sure everything is where I want it. I wore a white tank top shirt with black leather pants, and a leather jacket. I paired it with my black converse and my black beanie and sunglasses to give me that bad girl look which I absolute adore. When the bell rang and some students walked out of school for a bit of fresh air I knew that was my cue to walk in.

Turning my motorcycle off for a badass effect, I get what I expect. Everybody turns to me and makes way for me to pass by. As I walk pass them I hear whispers about a 'him' who's coming back. Not knowing who 'him' is I remember to ask my best friend later. And speaking of the devil here he appears in front of me. "Sup Ethan. What we doing today?" I say with a bored tone. Ethan is my one and only best friend. He knows what I passed through and sometimes helped me out with taking care of Jane when I was 'working'. We once tried to take it a bit farther than friends and it didn't work out. We decided to just stay as best friends and we're happy that way.

"Hey Penny, nothing much I'm just gonna practice for football, why?" Ethan states with a weird expression. I'm not always the one to start the conversation but when I am it's because there's something important. "I heard gossip that there was a guy coming back here, but I'm not sure who?" I say with a honestly confused face. "YOU heard gossip. That's a first," says Ethan with a smirk on his face. "Oh shut up will you." I say with an annoyed expression not in the mood to be joking around. I had a weird feeling about this and I was unsure if to let it go or pursue it more.

After thinking over it for a couple of minutes I decided to forget about it and go on with my life. "Never mind. Will you go see me today at my job?" I ask Ethan with hope in my eyes. Nobody really knows that I'm and illegal street fighter except him, which is why I would love for him to come see me. He's like the brother I never had and I sometimes seen myself crying in his shoulder over things that I'm stressed about like Jane's medicine or about food but he was always a helping hand.

"Sure, yea I'll be there. You can't go to a fight without your lucky star." He says with a smirk that I wish I could punch off his face, but wouldn't because it was the only reason girls were after him. I let out a sarcastic laugh and walk away while hearing my best friends deep chuckle.

Going into the restroom to do my business, I stop mid step and see the Barbie look alike and her minions checking themselves out in the mirror. Trying to do what I came in there for I go to a stall and try not to listen to their gossip but can't because of how loud their speaking. "Did you hear that Noah Anderson, was coming back to school? He has the body of a model just look at his Instagram. He can be getting any girl he wants but when he sees me imma be the only girl he wants." Stated Barbie with such confidence in her voice you believed she already had him in the palm of her hand. Walking out of the stall all the girls turn to me and have faces of disgust. "Were you listening to our conversation, Pennywise?" Says the Barbie look alike with a mocking tone. "Can't you just leave everyone alone already? Nobody cares that you act all tough and shit. We all know it's because of your parents death. Their lucky to be dead, I sure would if I had a daughter like you...and your sister."

Loosing my patience with her I grab her my the neck in record time and push her against the wall. "If I were you I would watch who you're talking to because I ain't one of your minions you can boss around so you better close that big ass mouth of yours before I do. And if I ever hear you speak about my sister again I swear to you I will punch the living daylights out of you causing for you to wish you were dead. And for the record if you don't want people to get into your conversation maybe speak a bit lower,"I say with a bit of venom coming out of my voice. Pushing her away from me, I look at her one last time before walking out the restroom.

Not being able to control my anger I walk out of school and get on my motorcycle. Texting Ethan that i left school, I start my baby and drive to the only place that can help me with releasing my anger. My job.

:)