Chapter 14

(Penelope's point of view)

Walking towards my house's door, I breathe in. I wasn't sure what was expecting me but I knew it wasn't going to be good. As I walked in I see a very worried Ms. Mabel pacing back in forth in the living room. As I close the door behind me, I hear someone walking up behind me.

"Where the hell have you been at?" Yells Ms.Mabel at me. Of course her being Jane's nanny I wouldn't think of yelling at her because she's the only one that is able to take care of Jane at this moment, so all I do is just decide on what to tell her.

"I was at a friends house and we fell asleep without knowing. I wasn't planning on staying there, I'm sorry." I say trying to explain to her a false situation that happened.

"Penelope, you almost gave me a damn heart attack. I was minutes away from calling the police and reporting you as missing. Jane was also starting to ask for you. I had to take her to her school because you weren't here." She says with an angry tone. "Do you know how worried I was, you're like a daughter to me Penelope. You and Jane both are like daughters to me and I didn't want to be the one to tell Jane that her sister had gone missing." She says while her tone went more into a sad one.

"I know Ms.Mabel and I'm so sorry. I just didn't think I was going to stay that long with him. It was unintentional." I say trying to assure her.

Nodding her head saying she heard me she breathes in a couple times. "What do you even do when you're gone? You've never told me." She asks in a questionable way.

Trying to find a way out of this, I look at the clock and see that it's about time for me to go to school so I use that as my excuse. "Oh my, I have to go to school Mabel, so if you could close the door when you leave and here are the $20 that I owe you for taking care of Jane today. Thanks again."

I run up the stairs before she can say anything and close the door of my room behind me. A couple of minutes later you could hear a door close and a car drive away. I let out a breathe realizing that it was a close one. I actually start getting ready for school because I happened to forget everything I had brought with me at the fighting match so I hope Noah has my things when we go to school.

I take a quick shower hoping that I still might have time for everything else I have to do. Getting out I wrap a towel around myself and walk towards my closet. I pick out some black ripped jeans and and small white crop top covered with my leather jacket. I also put on my beanie with my black combat boots. To finish the look off I put on my two rings and head down stairs.

As I get there I remember that Noah that handsome asshole also happened to leave my baby at The Black Hole. I groan to myself and wonder if I should take the bus or walk to school. Walking to school would take about 30 minutes making me late for class but I still decide to just walk because I wouldn't dream of even getting on the bus with some random ass people I don't know. As I'm walking I start getting bored but I'm glad I wore my combat boots instead of heels or else my feet would be killing me.

As I get to school I can see that the parking lot is empty meaning that everybody is in there class. Not really wanted to go in I wait by Noah's car. I decide to get on top of the car and just chill there. After about 20 minutes of waiting the bell finally rings causing for some students to walk out. And with those students came out Noah. He looks at me and gets a smirk on his face. He walks towards me and says "What do you think you're doing on my car?"

I get off it and say "Well you see a guy happened to kidnap me and left my bike at the place and he also happens to take my belongings with him so I was waiting to ask him to take me to get them back." I say with a duh voice.

He let's out a small laugh and nods his head. Out of nowhere all of his friends walk out of school and get in his truck. Before I can ask him why the fuck they were tagging along he says "I have a feeling you're gonna skip school so might as well skip with you."

Shaking my head with a smile on it I get on the passenger side. And thus started our adventure.

On the car ride everybody was quiet. Not really caring about this silence I put my feet in the front dash board. But of course, someone had to break the peaceful silence. And it just had to be that girl that fought me in the cafe. What was her name again...Lily, Lacey, Lori. That's it, that was her name. "Um don't you think that's a bit disrespectful putting your feet on someone else's dash board." Ugh, and here goes all the drama. Can't she just close her damn mouth. Before I can say anything, Noah beats me to it.

"Lori." Is all he says but with a warning tone.

"Look Im not here to cause problems. Even though if we are talking about disrespect you disrespected me in that cafe talking about my parents. But let's leave that behind." I say faking a sweet voice. "I have a question." Before she could even accept the question I just asked it. "Do you like Noah? Because you seem quite protective of him."

A growl was heard from behind and before I could turn around and see where it came from I was held back by Noah. "No she has a boyfriend." Says Noah with a sweet voice. Nodding my head slowly I could sense that they were all hiding something. But it all came to an end when we passed through the big chunk of woods.

"Wait!" I screamed. Noah stopped the car and pulled to the side with a worried expression. Before he could ask what was wrong I got out the car. I started walking towards the woods before Noah stopped me by holding me back. Everybody got out the car and was behind us. "Let me go, I saw something." I say just trying to get away from him.

"It's dangerous in there." He says still trying to hold me back. I kick him where the sun doesn't shine and walk up to the woods even more.

"Hello?" I yell. Everybody is trying to see if Noah is fine so they don't see when I walk straight into the woods. "Hello?" I yell again.

"Oh well hi there. It's nice to see you again." Says the shadow that I saw 2 years ago at the scene where my parents accident happened. "I haven't seen you since the accident with your parents." Says the man with a sinister tone.

"Why are you here?!" I yell. "Haven't you've done enough damage." I say.

"Oh no my dear Penny, I haven't and there's still a lot to be done." He says with a rather happy tone. "But of course you aren't ready to hear about this. I'll see you and Jane very soon Penny, very soon don't you forget that." He says as he sounds farther away.

"Wait what do you mean? Come back, you fucking asshole. Don't you dare bring Jane into this!" I yell the last part with all my might. Out of nowhere I feel a hand on my shoulder and I grab it and twist it behind the persons back.

"Ay, you good?" Says Noah with a bit of hurt in his voice. I see his worry and let him go. I walk up to him and hug him letting my tears spill from my eyes. "Hey, what happened?" He says with a worried tone. I just shake my head. He sniffs me a bit and looks at his friends.

"A Rogue."

Enjoy! :)