Chapter 13

(Penelope's point of view)

My head is killing me. It's a painstaking, mind-boggling, headache-causing ordeal that just won't go away. I try opening my eyes slightly but it hurts to much. My head is aching with no signs of it stopping any time soon. I let out a small quiet whine stating how I'm feeling right about now. And I'm surprised to hear movement from somewhere near by.

I try opening my eyes once again to take in the movement and finally succeed. Looking at where the movement came from I see Noah sleeping soundlessly at the foot of the bed. He seems to be in a chair with his hands and head leaning on it without no problem. For a second I'm stuck looking at his beautiful features that were given to him. The light of the room made his olive complexion pop from the blue walls of the room. Just by looking at him I could guess he was around 6'2 maybe taller. He also seemed to be well built. Muscles everywhere, that just tempted me to lick them one by one. Trying to get back to the topic, I shake my head to clear my thoughts. He has medium length curly dark brown hair that I could just run my finger over and some lips that screamed for me to kiss them.

Trying to distract myself before I actually go and kiss him, I look around the room. I don't recognize the room I'm in but I can tell that it must be Noah's. There's clothes all over the room, books, and food and drinks everywhere. Of course it looked like a guys room and it also had the smell of one. Pictures of him and I think his family members take up parts of his walls and desk. Trying to get a better view of where I'm at I try to get off the bed but make a wrong move reminding me of my injured rib. Therefore causing me to let out a couple of words expressing what I'm feeling. "SON OF A BI-" before I could finish I saw a startled Noah beside me.

"Are you okay? Does your rib hurt a lot? Do you want me to call someone?" A worried expression filled Noah's face from top to bottom. You could see how worried he was for me even though we had just met.

"I'm fine. I just need to get home to my sister. What time is it?" I ask with a pained expression, and still trying to get out of the bed.

"It's around 5 in the morning. You shouldn't be moving to much or you're going to get worst." Says Noah while trying to help me sit up.

"Shit! You have to take me home. NOW!" I say with panic in my voice.

"I can't do that. You're still injured." Says Noah with sympathy in his voice.

"I need to get home." I say starting to get angry. The only reason I'm so worried is because I left my sister at home and this handsome asshole won't let me go see her.

"I told you already I can't. You're going to get worst." Says Noah.

Getting tired of this little game of going back and forth, I aggressively say "Look Noah I don't give a fuck. Now I want you to take me home right this fucking instant because I left my 5 year old sister at my house and need to go check up on her. Now let me go before I go to the police and report you for kidnapping."

Looking at me, Noah says, "You wouldn't do it, you don't have the balls. But if you ask nicely I might think about a compromise." He says with a smirk.

In raged that he didn't think I was able to do that, I get off the bed with my still injured rib and walk out the room. I can hear footsteps following me and I know that's Noah. "You're going to get lost in here."

"I think I can find the exit on my own thank you very much." I say with annoyance.

"Alright then let's make a deal." Says Noah with a full on smirk. "If you find the exit of the house in less than 20 minutes I get to take you home but if you don't you have to stay here for a little while longer."

"Deal." The thing is I love challenges. That's all I did after the death of my parents. I challenged myself, and if I could do that then I could do this too.

Walking around the house for a bit I try to find something that might look like a door. "So, while I wait for you to find the exit of my 4 story mansion, let me ask you some questions." I just shrug at him trying to now find stairs. "When's your birthday?"

"March 31, now would you let me concentrate for a while." Something in my head was telling me to take a left on this hallway so I took it and I found stairs. Smiling at myself I get on the railing and slide down all the way. At the bottom of the stairs railing Noah is waiting to catch me but I get off before he could. Laughing at the expression he had of betrayal and amazement, he turns to me.

"That was pretty cool."

"I know now lets get back to the challenge." I say being kind of cocky.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

After a couple of minutes together I can't deny that I was kinda having fun. We were walking around talking, laughing, and plain right just having a good time. But unfortunately and luckily I had found the exit. "Now Noah what was our deal I say with a smirk."

"Yea yea ok you won. Now get in the car." He says with a playfully annoyed face. Getting in the car he drives me to my house.

Before I closed the door of his car I said, "Bye Hot-Stuff." Which made him have the most biggest smile I have ever seen him with. "See you at school."

Walking away I could feel some type of energy trying to pull me back to him. And I felt sad to leave him but I needed to see my sister. And so that's what I did. I overpowered it and walked inside the house.

Sorry for not posting for a while, I was kind of busy. But I hope you enjoy. And thanks for taking time and reading my book. :)