Chapter 2 - The hitman

"Don't forget, aim for th-"

"yeah yeah I get it, Blair, I've done this for a few years thank you very much"

"I know, it's just that this one is really-"

"Important? Yeah, once again I know... now would you be quiet or I'm gonna miss"

My name is Grim Riley Peiar, I'm a 17-year-old student at Creek-wood high, the youngest of 15 and sadly the only girl. I am the daughter of the Italian mafia leader Harvey Peiar, the worlds biggest mobster and the most dangerous as well, my mother was a mafia leader as well, an English mobster, I never meet my mother, truth be told I don't even know who she is. I grew up with the mafia, protecting and training me also hunting me since I was the "weaker" one, but as I grew up I found out that I have special gifts of seducing and fighting, at the age of 15 I was the team's hitman, my job... to kill every mafia leader who went with the old ways. so now I'm killing the Canadian leader Oscar Jemiers, well I would be killing him if someone shut up...

"BLAIR FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TRYING TO AIM I HAVE ONE SHOT!"

"geez sorry didn't know this was that important"

"well I don't wanna be a hitman forever, you know that now I've said it once and I'll be more than happy to say it again...SHUT THE FUCK UP"

I turned off my earpiece and stared through my scope, I closed my eyes letting the cool breeze hit the side of my face, I opened them... there he was Oscar Andrew Jemiers, 38 years old, blood type O+, height 5'9, relationship status... a player, star sign Aries, medical condition... dead. I took a deep breath and pulled the trigger, a single bullet shot out of the barrel straight into the middle back of his neck, then he fell...

"Blair..."

"what's up?"

"clean up crew now, FBI will be here in 30 seconds-"

"already on it... now go get out of here your car is around the corner"

 I smiled at how caring he was, Blair my older brother one of the two I keep in touch with my best friend and my rock he was everything I could ever have, I quickly shoved my gun in my duffle bag and ran I looked back at the ledge and an idea came to my head, I pulled out my rope tied it to the railing and jumped down, carefully guiding my way to the ground. I looked around making sure no one was there to see me I stepped out of the corner and was stopped.

"Grim? that was quick"

I turned around to see Blair standing in front of me, his messy dark brown hair falling across his face, chocolate brown eyes staring right at me, tattoos climbing up the side of his neck and covering his arms. There he was... my older brother.

"yeah now let's go... remember what I said"

"yep come on"

I followed close behind him, pulling down my mask so I wouldn't look suspicious. I turned the corner to see my baby, 1969 ford mustang boss, all black besides the red leather seats. god, I loved that car, I wouldn't let anyone drive it. I threw my stuff in the boot got in the front and speed off before anyone could see me and my brother.