Chapter 6 - Devil from heaven

(Toms pov)

I was sitting in the driver's seat of a 1969 COPO Camaro, thinking about what the girl I will be taking care of would be like, I snapped out of my thoughts as I came to a halt, there was a car in the middle of the road, WHO THE FUCK PARKS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD? I sighed, parked my car behind the mustang and stepped out of the car, right floor 12 conference room, I got to the elevator when my phone rang. 

"Yo, what's up Dickweed?"

"oi watch your language, my dad is right next to me"

"shit sorry, but what's up"

"uh nothing besides that the girl is already here and that you are late"

"I mean I'm not late but sure I'm almost there catch up bro"

"laters"

I walked into the conference room just to see a girl standing there glaring at Blair, she looked so much like him, yet he said his sister moved away. she looked at me and straightened herself up, her messy mid-length chocolate hair had some hints of cinnamon shades in her hair, it fell so perfectly down her shoulders, her deep hickory eyes stared right through me, framed within her long lashes, a silver ring attached itself to the right side of her nose, her expression showed something, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. 

"Sorry I'm late Harvey, there was a problem with the car parked out front..."

I saw both Harvey and Blair turn to the girl. 

"Seriously, you couldn't park your car somewhere else?"

she spoke up, her voice was addicting, like I wanted to hear more.

"why would I? I was here first" 

I caught her eyes and her expression got colder, she was a mystery, she didn't fall for my charms, which made me want her more. her tone was cold, and dull like she was trying to shut people out. she spoke up then walked towards the door my eyes followed until he stood in front of her. Charles, an Irish mafia leader and an absolute cunt. she obviously didn't like him either as she looked like she was threatening him, she let go of his collar and walked out of the room but not making it very far.

"Charles, why are you even here? You're not apart of any of this"

"she has a point"

"Oh, Harvey I'm here for her"

"SAM!"

I never heard anything else but from what I saw it wasn't good, I sat down on my chair and thought about her, who was she? the meeting dragged on, but she wouldn't leave my mind, was she the one I was going to take care of? my thoughts were interrupted by Harvey calling someone's name.

"Grim?"

so that was her name, she looked around the room and started laughing, her smile was perfect.

"shit I forgot to introduce myself"

she stood up which didn't make much of a difference for her height.

"my name is grim, as you heard Harvey say, I'm 17 and that's all you need to know"

I was intrigued, I wanted to know more about her so I decided to ask

"Alright then, why don't we get to know anything else about you?"

"because you don't need to know anything more"

she was quick with replying, usually full of sass, then Blair started speaking up saying how she was a target, and for some reason, I wanted to know more but I couldn't. I continued to listen in to the conversation, I stopped and my eyes widened as she pulled down her sleeve revealing the bullet scar on her shoulder, so I guess she's been attacked a few times. then the second Blair says she's moving, I immediately realize she's the girl we'll be watching over.

"WAIT WHAT?"

I stared at her and held my breath. I watched as her, Harvey and Blair left the room, the leaders start chatting and we could hear yelling, the words were muffled so I couldn't tell what they were saying. I got a text from Blair telling me to come to Harvey's office. I walked in and saw her staring at me.

"So, bro we'll be babysitting her?"

"yep I guess so"

"UH ASSHOLES I'M RIGHT HERE"

she started throwing random objects she found lying around.

"First of all, no way in fucking hell would I live with these two, and second of all I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS DUMBASS!"

"shit calm down love, But it's true you don't know anything about me"

"Yeah, I'm right, first off if you're the American leader WHY THE FUCK DO YOU SOUND BRITISH?"

"heh, Yeah I am British I just took over the American mafia the second he was killed, shot in the neck, assassinated, then Harvey over here told me I was the new leader"

we continued talking until she left the room, her hand dragged itself across my chest her breath brushing past my ear. 

"I get told that a lot"

she stopped in the doorway and looked back at me, smiling.

"now, gentlemen if you excuse me, I have a club that needs me"

"ARE YOU HANGING OUT WITH QUADE AGAIN?"

"Of course why wouldn't I, he's my best friend. Now please excuse me as I've got to move my car from the middle of the road since someone was complaining about it before"

"wait that's your car?"

"why yes Thomas, it is"

A smirk appeared on my face, shit she was a charmer.

"Oh and also, I'm not fucking moving, got that?"

"I'm afraid you don't have a choice, love"

"we'll see about that Thomas, we shall see"

then she walked out of the room, leaving me hanging like that.