Chapter 4 - Breaking the news

There I was sitting on the conference table being told I wasn't allowed to live at home cause it's too dangerous, when did they decide what was going to happen to me? where was I going to live instead? Who was I going to live with? I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my dad speak up.

"yes, you're going to live with one of the leaders until your safe"

I was staring at my dad with a wide mouth just speechless.

"Harvey, Blair a word in your office? NOW!"

I kicked down dad's office door and started pacing up and down the room.

"WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS DECIDE THIS? WHY CAN'T I STAY AT HOME?"

"grim we know you aren't safe by yourself, but its o- "

"IT ISNT OK DADDY, I'M BEING KICKED OUT TO LIVE WITH SOME RANDOM LEADER I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE!"

"grim keep your voice down, please... they don't need to know you're my daughter that'll put you in even more danger"

"NO OK, WHO THE FUCK AM I LIVING WITH"

I stood there, tears flooding my eyes staring at my brother and dad, why are they sending me away, I was busy majority of the day, I mean I was the grim reaper the most wanted hitman ever.

"princess, you're going to be living with your brother... ok?"

I sighed and sat on his desk, tears streamed down my cheeks, don't get me wrong I love my brother but my home was with daddy, that's where I grew up, I took a deep breath and wiped my eyes. I heard a small knock on the door to see daddy's best mate Samual. he helped daddy raise me ever since I was a baby, he was like my second dad. he looked at me and a boy around the age of 12 stood out behind him. messy dirty blonde hair, deep hazel eyes and the cutest smile ever.

"Grimmy!"

he ran up to me and buried his head in my shirt, he looked up at me his smile turned into a concerned look, I looked up at Samual as he stood next to my dad.

"Grimmy? Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine Danny"

I hugged him and looked back at the door, I started to walk towards it and looked back at everyone. 

"I'm not fucking moving"

with that I turned out the door and walked off, I walked around the 12th floor on my phone looking for the specific number, found it.

"Hey Q"

"Hey, G what's up?"

"Nothing much... except that I'm moving"

"WAIT, WHAT?!? OUT OF THE COUNTRY TYPE MOVING OR WHERE WHAT WHY WHO HOW WHEN????? GRIM ANSWER ME. ANSWER ME NOW WOMAN"

"if you calmed down for a fucking minute dickhead"

"sorry bitch"

"well you know how I'm the grim reaper and I'm also a weaker target, daddy has decided to make me move in with one of our allies... I don't wanna move the only thing I know is that Blair lives there, Quade I don't wanna move away from you, you're my best friend, WHAT IF I ACTUALLY MOVE OUT OF THE CITY OR WORSE THAN THAT OUT OF THE FUCKING COUNTRY!?!?!?!????"

I press send and leant on the wall, tears filled my eyes again, what if I actually had to leave the country... what if I never see my best friend ever again I couldn't leave him. he's done so much for me, he's been there for me all my life. I took a deep breath and walked back to daddy's office, I opened the door and sat back on the desk in the back. 

"oh hey, Grim your back"

I nodded and looked at my phone, 1 new message, quade...

"G, we'll meet up tonight and go for a drink, we'll talk about this then ok?"

"Sounds good, I'll see you at 6?"

"you bet ya, love ya kiddo x"

I smiled at my phone and looked up at my father, then at Blair, then Samual, then Danny. I sighed and spoke up.

"I don't regret anything I said before, but please tell me who I'm living with, doesn't Blair live with someone?"

I looked at Blair and he smiles at me, he turned to daddy then nodded. I raised my eyebrow and then stopped working.