Chapter 9 - Aphrodite's Child

(Toms Pov)

I pulled up to the club I usually go to, Nightcrawlers. I stepped out of the car knowing that I needed to get her off my mind, or well I thought she would be out of my mind until I saw the same car from earlier. I walked over to the club door and walked inside, only to be pulled in by the atmosphere, but immediately being dragged to the attention of her, the devil herself, her eyes caught mine and she stood up, showing off her body in that tight black mini dress, her hair still fell perfectly down her shoulders, my eyes trailed down her body, noticing the details I didn't before, the tattoo on her thigh of some roses, she started walking down the stairs towards the dance floor, bumping into a guy on the way. I wasn't going to deal with that I walked over to the bar and got a whiskey, I turned around to then see her grinding on him, her eyes move to meet mine, her hands managed to end up around his neck, next thing you know their lips were touching. I finished my glass and stood up walking over to where my mates would be, I paid a quick look towards Grim to see her slapping him across the face and heading in my direction, her head down. I tried to walk away but we both ended up hitting each other, her eyes caught mine, my mind was filled with anger, why would I be jealous of her kissing a guy, why would I care. I saw her eyes widen once she realized who I was. It was silence between us, I still craved to hear her voice, but what's more, I craved to know what she tasted like.

"Hello love, what are you doing here?"

she was a bit taken back that I spoke, her eyes travelled down my body then back up to mine, she slouched into on side of her hip and tilted her head up slightly, licking the inside of her cheek then speaking.

"Why does it bother you?"

I clenched my jaw slightly at that comment, but not too much that she noticed.

"It doesn't, I'm just curious as to why you're here?"

I stepped towards her closing the gap between us, my forehead almost touching hers. Her eyes quickly looked at my lips then back up, she bit her lip which made me want her even more. I placed my hand on her waist, as she moved hers gracefully up my chest and around my neck, I gently placed my other hand on her cheek pulling her face towards mine slowly, she hurried the process up by pulling me onto her, making our lips connect, fitting perfectly with each other. The kiss felt right we pulled away shortly after, her thoughts trailed off, I couldn't stand it any longer I needed her touch again, I pulled her in again closing the space between us, making our lips dance with each other. we became passionate with it, lust completely taking over. she moved away and I caught her gaze, her eyes were calming, she was my weakness my new drug, she was bad for me. If I had too much of her I'll surely end up dead, but I couldn't care. I bent down to her ear and whispered in her ear.

"You don't know how long I've wanted that"

you could feel the heat radiate off her cheeks, she looked at me and gave me a devilish smirk, she placed her lips against my neck and I tensed, she moved downwards and started making a hickey on my collar bone, she stepped back and looked at it, a smile crossed her face. she then carefully kissed my cheek and headed towards the bar, saying something as she walked past.

"I could tell, see you around Thomas"

Thomas, no one calls me that but when she does I get a weird feeling, she left me hanging again, she turned around to face me and sent me a cheeky wink, grabbed some shots and went back to her table. I chuckled to myself and headed over to my mates, I looked around and saw her sitting directly opposite me, her eyes caught mine, I continued to look at her whilst talking to the guys I was with, what was she doing to me? I go from a cold heartless leader who never falls in love, to a guy who couldn't win her over with my charms that always work. she was different, I wasn't going to give up that quickly, who are you Grim? what's your deal? why are you like this? so many questions yet no answer.