Chapter 3 - No Choice

I pulled up to a fancy hotel and stepped out of the car.

"G, what are we doing here I thought we were heading back to headquarters?"

"We were, but then I remembered that daddy wanted to see us"

"oh, ok then I'll see you up there?"

"yeah"

I watched as my brother walked into the hotel and disappeared into the elevator, I looked at my car and walked in. the reception was covered in marble, and the worlds fanciest things, I walked over to a different elevator and got a text from a number

'Hey princess, I'm in the conference room. Blair is already in here, so are the other leaders. Love you, Dad'

I smiled at my phone as the door opened on floor 12, I love my father he was everything he raised and trained me, I bumped into someone and immediately my smile left my face.

"Hey Babe, how's it been?"

There he was, my ex-fiancée, Charles Grey Ned, 24 years of age, blood type fucking cheater, height slept with my best friend, relationship status... THE GODDAMN CHEATER WHO SLEPT WITH MY BEST FRIEND THE NIGHT BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MADE OUT WITH HER ON THE DAY AS WELL! I took a deep breath and bit my tongue.

"Charles, don't fucking call me that"

I walked past him jabbing my elbow into his side, and walked into the conference room, just to be welcomed by every leader who was our ally, I smiled and sat in the corner on my seat just to stand up again.

"Hello gentlemen, ladies"

"hello Peiar"

That's what everyone called my father, well everyone but my brothers, closet allies and me.

"hi daddy"

He looked at me and a smile was plastered on his face, I stood up and ran to him wrapping my arms around him. Harvey Devile Peiar, 48 years old, height 6'4, blood type A, star sign aquaresis, relationship status... 15 kids aged from 30 all the way down to me yet no wife.

"thank you for attending this meeting today, Princess would you like to take a seat... Blair where's your friend?"

Blair looks around the room and shakes his head then whispers to dad, as soon as he did that the door opened and in walked someone I've never seen before. His hair was brown and curly, yet it was so messy, his eyes were a deep pinewood shade of brown, his skin slightly tanned and glowing, he was wearing a black suit with a deep turquoise button-up shirt, he was tall around the same height as my father and Blair, yet his voice was deep and literal liquid gold, he was seriously hot.

"Sorry I'm late Harvey, there was a problem with the car parked out the front..."

Both daddy and Blair turned their heads to me.

"Seriously, you couldn't park your car somewhere else?"

I rolled my eyes and stood up walking over to the boys

"why would I? I was here first"

I heard a small chuckle from behind me and I turned to find myself staring at the chest of the unknown person who got pissed off because I parked my car where I normally leave it.

"can I help you asswipe?"

I walked away to the door only to be stopped by a familiar person, Charles.

"leaving so soon babe?"

I grabbed his collar and pulled him down to my eye level, I was staring directly into his dull green eyes, and whispered to him.

"shove. It. Up. Your. Ass."

I let him go and walked out of the door and stopped.

"Charles, why are you even here? You're not apart of any of this"

"she has a point"

"Oh, Harvey I'm here for her"

I looked at my father who was standing there, arms folded across his chest. I grabbed Charles neck and threw him out the door.

"get the fuck out, I'm never getting back with you, you slept with my best friend before our wedding then I saw you making out with her during our wedding. Get the fuck out of my life. SAM!"

I watched Charles get dragged away and then a small sigh escaped my body, I turned around to have all the leaders staring at me.

"can I fucking help you?"

I walked back to my seat in the corner of the room and sat down staring out the window. I wasn't listening to what my father was saying until he said my name.

"Grim?"

I looked up and saw everyone still staring at me, then I heard someone ask who I was. I started laughing.

"shit I forgot to introduce myself"

I looked at my father and he signalled at me not to say my full name or to say who my family is.

"well"

I stood up and walked to the front of the room.

"my name is grim, as you heard Harvey say, I'm 17 and that's all you need to know"

I sat on the corner of the table and looked at my phone until I heard an unfamiliar voice it was American or well a bad attempt of an American accent it sounded more British, then I looked up and saw mystery asshole talking.

"Alright then, why don't we get to know anything else about you?"

"because you don't need to know anything more"

I glared at him then was interrupted by my brother's voice.

"so grim, as you know you're a target for opposing teams"

"don't need to fucking remind me dumbass, I got shot remember?!"

I pulled my shirt off my shoulder revealing a bullet scar on my left shoulder.

"yes yes, we get it numbnut. But since you're a target and a dangerous one we have decided that living at your place isn't safe and that you shall be under the protection of one of the other leaders"

"WAIT I'M WHAT?!"