Chapter 1: A rough landing

And if you're reading that on TeenFic, you have smol peepee.

Same as usual, please read my DxD story before starting this one.

" ": You talking

' ': you thinking

* *: narrator/Voice-off

*The kingdom of Fiore... That eternally neutral country counting 17 millions of people, is also a world of magic and mysteries. The magic is part of everybody's life, and it's traffic is completely free. The ones that mastered that art decided to make it their living, they are called "mages". Against retribution, they act for everyone's good. Their strength is also their numbers, as they are divided amongst several guilds all across the country. Amongst these, there is one guild, that yesterday like today, gave birth to numerous legends, it's name is... Fairy Tail.*

But actually, our story starts very far away from that country, in a place where time and space don't mean a thing, a certain boy was facing his most mortal enemy...

Your POV:

"GOD I'M BORED !!"

Mew: That's the third time within an hour you've said that.

"Well it only mean that it's getting worse while time passes by. And how can you say it's been an hour, you know we're in the Distortion realm ?!"

Mew: Why don't you go and torment Cyrus and the chicken ? It's fun.

"We already did it three times today... Now I understand why Giratina wanted to leave this place so badly."

Mew: At least be grateful you're not trapped in here like he was. But if you really are bored like that, I may have a suggestion.

"Please tell me. Anything but sitting here doing nothing at all !"

Mew: The distortion realm is connected to all sorts of dimensions, you could just open a portal and see where it would take you.

"Why haven't you told me that sooner ?! I would've done that long ago !"

I did as she told me, and as soon as the portal opened, she went floating by my side, landing on top of my head.

"So, you want to go with me ?"

Mew: You'd be completely lost without me, you need your little pink familiar by your side.

"Heh, if you say so... I just think you were as bored as me. But enough chatting, let's go !

I let the light engulf us, finding myself in what looked like an endless tunnel going through time and space, countless other portals opening here and there along the way.

(A/n: I've you've played UM/US, you know exactly what I'm talking about.)

"That said, which one do I take next... And why am I drifting like that ?!"

Mew: Welcome to the ultra-wormhole. Each one of these portals lead to another world, now you need to simply choose one of them and see where it leads. And yes, be careful of that.

"Oh, well, I'll just close my eyes and let chance decide..."

Mew: Wait don't do that ! Keep your eyes on the path !

I opened my eyes, just in time to spot what looked like a giant crystal giving off lightning, too late to avoid the collision...

"What the hell is that thing- GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH !!"