Chapter 1

They met when they were both in school. The two were separated by three classes and had been in the same school for a long time, longer than the time one of them could remember.

And destiny is always an irony when the sky cannot understand people's hearts but for both of them to become two completely opposite personalities.

Bae Joohyun (Irene), the girl who was always praised even when she just  sat in the school chair. Seventeen-year-old full moon, she is not only an excellent student of the school but also possesses brilliant beauty as a summer form. She is the class leader with remarkable academic achievement, the leader of the school's prestigious representatives. And of course, such a perfect person always has many, many pursuers.

Bae Joohyun never felt troublesome about the people who wanted to live and die. She had to try very hard to reach today, so she considered herself worthy of receiving admiration from everyone. So, Irene with regard to the feelings she received was always a faint smile, not a bit mindful, not a bit uncomfortable.

Except one person.

It's Kang Seulgi!

Kang Seulgi has a very bad impression in Bae Joohyun's eyes. Aside from she only did not study well, her education was at a moderate level, but also a vandal. In the list of people pursuing Bae Joohyun, only Kang Seulgi alone gets her blacklisted.

Irene doesn't remember when she became hateful of Kang Seulgi. She only knew that she was assigned as Secretary, that was to guide students in how to be admitted to the Team, to the Union, to facilitate university life later.

Irene received this honor since she just entered the tenth grade. At first, she felt this was not too difficult. Everyone did very well what was delivered and was easily admitted under her help.

Only Kang Seulgi alone, like a pimple, could not make it all the way to the team. It has been three years, the only thing that happened was to follow the essay’s request and she couldn't do it. From year to year, forgiving and forgiving, Seulgi is still not admitted. Bae Joohyun felt like she wanted to challenge her stamina. Everytime at school, seeing her face and those damned eyes, she has nothing to do but sigh.

Irene hates Kang Seulgi. She did not understand why in this world there existed a person like her. Seulgi was three years younger than she was, but she had no way to speak for her smoothly.

At first she thought only that this child needed a lot of flexibility. However, Kang Seulgi is like a bomb, it's like she wants to explode. No one knows, how much discomfort she has for that person. For a serious and respectful person like her, she was extremely eyesore. She was the one who made her unable to fulfill her Secretary job. If anyone knows, will think that she does not help Seulgi.

Until the twelfth grade, Irene was really panicked when once again, she met Kang Seulgi in the class. After a quiet summer, Irene really thought that her burden was finally relieved, but no! She appeared again with that demon-like face. Irene took attendance and wanted to break the pen she was holding. Her mouth muttered.

"Kang Seulgi, you definitely won't leave me, are you?"

The reason, she said that was because Seulgi bothered her. She always made excuses to meet her privately on the pretext of needing her to help her write an essay to admit the Union. Seulgi called her for free, and then demanded to see her. Every time Joohyun had to agree, in front of Seulgi, she said all the words, all the way, even tell her what exactly to write, she was spoon fed her. Irene really didn't understand if it was because of Seulgi's idiot or she was a fool, but what she conveyed could not help her gain enough points. She hated the most the way she used to call her.