Chapter 23

Early in the morning, Seulgi gently shook Irene on the side, signaling her to know it was morning.

"Hyun, wake up. We have to leave early" Seulgi said, then bent down to kiss her temple. Seulgi stroked Irene’s sleeping face then bend down to kiss her full lips. At that moment, Irene opened her eyes and opened her hands to stop her lips, making Seulgi's kiss land on the back of her hand. The two looked at each other, the morning light shining through the gap between the eyes of both eyes, making Irene shyly blink. No matter what kind of emotion she has for Seulgi, she must also recognize that Seulgi has very attractive eyes. The eyes are a little eyelid, but the eyelashes are very curved and long, creating a significant depth for the dark brown eyes that every time Irene caught, it was very difficult to get out.

"Brush your teeth," she said softly, not letting Seulgi kiss her. Her eyes after hearing her reason turned into two perfect curves. Irene’s eyelashes flickered, seeing those eyes like semicircles disappearing in her smile, her heart trembling again. Irene rushed out of Seulgi's hug, then ran to the bathroom. She had just closed the door and immediately sat down on the floor, her back leaning against the cold iron door. Irene hugged her heart tightly as she increased the beating force. She could feel her ears heat up, her face might have also been a rosy color. Why only one eye contact with this person could make her confuse like that.

"Irene, don't take a long bath. You have to go back to Seoul soon and not get stuck in the traffic. Seulgi has gone down to pack up the clothes, so you should quickly get off the side."

The voice of Irene’s mother echoed inside making her embarrassed moment cut. Seulgi was no longer in the room, she went down to prepare for the two to return to Seoul.

Back to Seoul ...

Irene just thought about this, and the pain in her heart immediately turned around and plagued her mind. The story that she was afraid of facing the most was finally coming. The thing she didn't expect most came. Irene hoped, but she didn't allow herself to hope too much. If the truth was not as she hoped, she would surely hate Seulgi so much, she would surely be disappointed very much, surely she would be in great pain. Just thinking about it, Irene couldn't stop herself from trembling in fear. Her tears flowed miserably. Even though she didn't want to cry, there was no other way to release the insecurities all these days. Irene cried for a person, but did not even know if this person deserved to receive her tears of suffering? Or maybe, all she did for her, all she said to her, were false, were fallacies. If it was really like that, Irene knew what to do, when she gradually lost in this intense battle.

Her stupid heart, her endless attachment to this person, how could she regain these feelings?

Irene kept sitting still, only her thin shoulders shook. She covered her mouth, biting her teeth to suppress her cry. Until, she can't cry anymore. Irene looked blankly at the empty space before her.

Wander. Confused. Impotent. Angry. Can't think of anything.

Irene’s gaze briefly returned to her usual indifference and temper. The drenched lashes couldn't bring her back to a peaceful state, wholeheartedly for the people because of the water of a female figure.

Now, she found out that she was shaken with her own subject. In the old days, Irene used to carefully criticize people whom she should not love. Is it just because Irene doesn't believe that there is a kind of affection when you know wrong but still love. She always thought that love, no matter how hard she was, could be controlled by reason. But now, she really understood what was called true love. Because even though she thought of Seulgi now as a criminal, somewhere deep in her heart, Irene still wanted to give this love a chance.

But,..

She could not deny that she was too tired to live in such an anxious scene.

Now, the moment of truth has also come. Irene must face it alone. How many people are involved in this incident. Their efforts and perspectives are like her desire to destroy the dangerous line Seulgi is involved in. Irene can't be selfish for her right to kick everything that everyone, including herself, has. Having come to this place, feelings are only buried in the heart.