Chapter 7

"It's just a bit of an allergy, Do not worry about it." The tall lady's body slid into the chair next to Yerim. The face clearly showed a grimace. Irene secretly asked, who is she? She looked at the person who had just sat down. She only wore a shirt and trousers, and a long-sleeved shirt on top, hanging a huge camera on her neck. She reached out and took the glass from Yerim's table and drank it.

"Joy, you drank a lot. You came here to work, so why is it necessary to drink so much?" Yerim spoke, reaching out to grab the glass of the person called Joy. Irene has a bit of a surprise about this interaction of the two.

Up until now, Yerim had not shown a strange ray of emotion no matter what. It is still for everyone to be pale, but for this lofty girl to show an unexpectedly unbelievable, honest look. Seulgi who sat next to her also spoke up, it seems that these three people's relationships are already there.

"I left her alone. She wanted to drink, let her drink. By the time the news was taken by another reporter, she couldn't blame anyone." Joy frowned and looked at Seulgi. She really want to fight this person for a match. Having won the love of her lover, what did she say there?

"Hey! Seulgi, how is my job not related to you! Do you believe me to write down your honor articles? Do you think you’ll be successful if people know your famous confession story?" Seulgi heard that, then darkened her face. This kid is also true, knowing that every single thing through a common drinking, why chew on it? She wonder if Joy is aware of the rejection character Seulgi currently sitting in front of her? Yerim clung to Joy's hand, not letting her talk any more.

"Come on Joy, you're drunk" She said softly. But Joy still didn't know how much, and turned to talk to Seulgi.

"What is it? SY's Kang General was rejected before the whole school, this news was reported to be sure of it." Irene heard this, immediately losing her nature. She knew clearly what Joy was talking about. She also wanted to speak out for a little honor for Seulgi, but before she could speak again, she could hear Seulgi at the side.

"Let's talk about the old story Joy, when we were just drunk and told each other something. I remember correctly you said a lot, do you want me to tell Yerim?" Seulgi smirked and smiled. She recalled a little that day.

(Flashback)

About two or three years ago, Yerim suffered an accident and had to undergo surgery. At that time, both Seulgi and Joy were worried. But Seulgi was still in charge of the company at the time, so it was not always possible for Yerim caregivers. So she was surprised when Joy seemed to bring all her office work to the hospital to take of Yerim.

All the time she visited Yerim, Joy was there. Two people have the opportunity to talk more. Until now, she had only heard Yerim mention her having a close friend as a journalist. The meeting with Joy was also extremely rare, always with Yerim by her side.

It was then that Seulgi discovered Joy's feelings. She grew up without a close friend, but she was sure the way Joy cared for Yerim was not ordinary friends.

One day the night was very late, Seulgi visited Yerim, saw Joy falling asleep on the couch next to the hospital bed, holding Yerim's hand. Her camera was left on one side, the clothes on the person were a bit dusty. Seulgi was a little hesitant whether to wake Joy up to give her a more decent sleep, something that attracted her gaze. Joy is very tall, both of them lying on the couch of the hospital are both out.

Now she noticed Joy's feet hanging in the air. There were many cracks on Joy's legs, the wound had healed, but there were still sores. Her ankles peeked out of the pants, all swollen red. Joy's muzzle stains the ointment. On the ground are big boots that are covered with mud. The two socks thrown on the ground, stuck with a lot of blood, turned color to dark red.