Chapter 11

The quiet Saturday, Seulgi in the morning appeared extremely polite at Irene's door. She was extremely surprised when it was so early that Seulgi had prepared everything. She had just woken up, yet had not reached the door to welcome her.

"Why so early? I thought the party started at 6pm?" Seulgi, an extremely well-dressed body standing at the door of the house, looked at Irene on a face without a make-up, felt extremely lovely. She scratched her nose, then smiled at her.

"Yes, but Kim Gia is at the bottom of the hill on the outskirts of Seoul, if we want to go there in time, we have to start from now" She was just about to open her eyes, how could it be that fast and prepare everything? She immediately held Seulgi's fist lightly, glaring at her lips.

"Why don't you tell me earlier that we have to depart early? Don’t you see me just getting up? How do I have enough time to prepare?" Seulgi was beaten but still smiling, just tilted her head up to pretend to avoid her like a fly. Seulgi bit her lip, lightly grasping her raging wrist.

"I'm kidding. I want to come here to wait for you to make up and prepare." Irene sounded a bit puzzled.

"What are you waiting for me to do? Don't you feel bored?" Seulgi grinned, then rubbed Irene's hair lightly. She bent down to hug Irene from behind, kissing a small side of her temple.

"How can I get bored at your beauty?" Irene thought she was so tough but now she’s easily blushing at Seulgi's sweet words. She could feel her face getting hot, probably red. She then looked at Seulgi, then shyly retreated into the bedroom.

When Irene was about to finish, the time also started to walk at noon. Both of them simply talked to each other a few questions because Seulgi was concentrating on driving. Irene did not find it difficult but extremely comfortable in this silence of the two. She watched the surroundings, sometimes turning to peek at the driver.

Saying she saw Seulgi wearing decent clothes many times but that is all office attire. Just a casual shirt and trousers, but she had never seen her dress like the dress today. This party must be luxurious. Usually, although it is true that she feels Seulgi's beauty is a stone carving ice, cold and sharp like stone, but not so much as to make her dumbfounded. Somehow today when she was wearing a dress, her hair was tied up so high, Irene saw a bit of wind. Seulgi held a steering wheel with one hand, stretched out a hand out of the car door to catch the wind, it was really charming.

She was peeking at Seulgi when she turned to look at her, making Irene keep her hands up and her face turned red. There was one thing Irene was relieved to be in a relationship with Seulgi that she never teased her about things that embarrassed her. Even if she found out that she was peeping at her, Seulgi would not speak up to tease her about it.

The landscape has changed markedly, from when their car has reached the outskirts of the city. There are no towering skyscrapers, no familiar crowded crowds, but instead sparsely separated houses. The two sides of the road are deserted and unspoiled, and once in a while, a small piece of vacant land is created, showing an extremely airy and spacious feeling. The car just rushed forward, until the two passed through a huge sunflower field.

Seulgi stared blankly. Although she had traveled through this place many times to visit Yerim's house, but every time Seulgi was still overwhelmed by the vibrant and beauty of the flowers stretching toward the sun. As to the usual reaction, she automatically drove slowly to look closely at the golden petals swaying in the sun. It was also when Seulgi realized that Irene was also attentively enjoying the wonderful beauty of nature. She was so enamored that she did not detect Seulgi's speed change.

Seulgi thought she was really moved to cry. The girl she loves the most and the flowers she likes the most are appearing in the same place. Seulgi thought that, she would not be able to see such a beautiful image in this world if she did not witness this moment. Only when Irene’s small back shadow in the light sunshine blends into the yellow of sunflowers. She quietly exchanged her hands, her arms hanging on the outside holding the steering wheel. The other hand quickly pulled out the phone to capture this precious moment. She knew that Irene was like the moon, just to watch, not to capture. And there are some memories that should only be kept by eyes. However, she wished every morning to wake up, this image would be the first thing she would see.