Chapter 5

Kang Seulgi heard this saying, the chopsticks held in her hands also voluntarily lowered. She raised her head to look at Bae Irene, her clear eyes did not carry a flash of evil thoughts, making her heart shake softly.

She stood up, looking down from above. At this moment, she looked like a pet animal that was obediently waiting for her. Irene rolled her eyes, suddenly thinking about her somewhat gloomy situation now. In the end, she was just a normal woman, just like every other girl who always craved love. Unfortunately, her faith in this world is really small. She did not believe in love, nor did she ever think of a long-term affection. So, when Seulgi is in front of her saying that she still remembers her, Irene is unexpected, also touching. People often say, long-lasting rain, she now understands. She could see that her attitude towards Seulgi changed slightly. She was still uncomfortable for her, but she was no longer carrying hate. There was a harsh morality that she had learned after she fell in love with a person, but she did not devote herself entirely to her heart. It is, women, should love their lovers, but absolutely should not love the person they love.

Irene was so confused now that she could not determine what her current feeling was for Seulgi. She didn't know whether to give her a chance or not. It looks like she really wants that. But what about her? Would you like it or not? At that moment, Seulgi's light, silent voice rang out.

"Irene, I want to ask you a question. Do you still hate me as much as before?" Seulgi did not look at her. Her vision was falling into the black television screen in front of her, like she was hiding something. Irene didn't think she suddenly asked her that. She shook her head slightly.

"No" Irene knew what she was engaged in, but she didn't care. Irene's mood is currently in a messy period in both her private and career lives. She needed something to make herself feel lost.

Something solid.

The fact that she had just received an extremely serious case made her think a lot. Irene needed a barrier to keep her safe during the investigation. And she thought, with the status of the current Kang Seulgi, she would definitely be safe. Is that so?

She really didn't want to take advantage of her, but if she said she loved her that way, would Seulgi voluntarily sacrifice for her?

"Well then, good to hate means to still be able to love" Seulgi's words said, seven pieces of jokes, making Irene inside feel vague. She frowned and looked at her.

"What do you mean?" Her eyes were gloomy to the cold, but Seulgi was still like an egg not afraid of stones, but for her it was still a peaceful and peaceful conversation.

"Irene, I like you. I always like you. So, no matter how much you hate me, I still can't stop myself from loving you and remembering you. Irene, you are a very strong girl, thus I will drown out everyone's strength, and most people will not be able to stand by you. Only you, Irene, can stand behind me, please give me a chance.” Irene heard that and smiled, leaning on Seulgi. She said no wrong, so far, her love path was not even flat because she was too independent and strong. The opponent she chose never to stand under her big shadow and leave. However, she should not give Seulgi such an early approval.

"Are you confident that you can make me love you?" She smirked. This woman, too confident, could just ask her to eat, then want to monopolize her. Seulgi heard that, just smiled silently, not because of Irene's provocative words but thoughtful. In the end, one of the things that made her fall in love with Irene was this bold look.

Like before, every time she went to the podium to speak as an excellent student.

"I made you no longer hate me" Seulgi smiled. Irene heard that, but she was nervous. As expected, Seulgi can run such a large corporation, the quality has become much sharper than before. This person, if you want to control it in your hand, you must be careful. Suddenly, Seulgi stood up and walked towards her. The distance between the two of them was suddenly shortened so Irene was a bit uncomfortable and slightly stepped back. At this time, Irene could feel the faint smell of alcohol in Seulgi's breath.