Chapter 13

The party ended earlier than Irene imagined. Perhaps it was because the chairman was not well. Up until now, Irene’s mind still lingered on the things she overheard. It was really a turnaround compared to all that she had been thinking for so long. Now the key is to investigate why the papers she found on Seulgi's desk and in the chairman's office were so different. This situation is not normal, it is not normal for large corporations. Could it be that Seulgi's general manager is just a puppet outside that conceals a certain secret? Thus, if KY actually committed illegal trading, is it related to Seulgi?

There are hundreds of thousands of hypotheses set in Irene’s head. She knew there was something unusual about this SY corporation. Because the more she learn, Irene sees more and more holes. Do not know if her other partners are branched out to investigate other clues that have found any important information?

Damned. Why is it the more and more things dig deeper, there are so many complicated things? Now she was a little confused, not knowing what was white, not black, really tired.

"Hyun" 

"Hyun"

Irene looked over in surprise, having found herself sitting in Seulgi's car. She was staring at her intently. In the car without lights turned on, Irene only saw Seulgi's eyes bright. She quickly turned away, avoiding her to see that she was dumbfounded. Irene bit her lip, compared to an undercover cop, her performance was really bad. Irene is always very good at hiding her feelings. But lately, she has discovered that she has a bit of honesty in front of Seulgi. And this made her feel scared.

"Can I take you home?" Seulgi asked kindly. Her eyes were not so good, so she completely ignored Irene’s suspicious expression in the dark. She simply thought she was tired, and bored.

Irene suddenly didn't want to return. It is still early, not even midnight. She knew for sure that if she went home now, she would think about everything herself. Irene has this bad habit, every time she thinks too much, her thoughts will gradually turn negative. She felt like she didn't need those troublesome things to make her life down.

"Or is it ... are we going somewhere? I ... didn't want to go home yet" Seulgi sounded a bit surprised. Irene likes how to be at home, don't you know? Yet now she said she did not want to go home. However, if Irene wanted that, she would still spoil her.

"So ... going to the movies?" Seulgi spoke up. Irene thought, going to the movies sounds reasonable. Because now she asked her to walk around the street, she would think again. At least, if two people go to the movies, she will have other things to focus on. Thinking so, Irene nodded.

Although saying that it is still quite early for Irene and Seulgi, the time to return to the city from Kim Gia is also quite time consuming. When it came to the theater, there were no more screenings for two people to choose. Irene looked up at the ticket board. There are exactly three screenings of three different genre films.

A cartoon.

A romantic movie.

A horror movie.

Irene thought the two of them would finally watch the drama because she let Seulgi choose. Irene personally doesn't like emotional movies. Irene likes to watch more crime movies. It is also because she feels the sentiment built in some pretty and unrealistic movies. Where does a girl have nothing in her hand, nothing outstanding is always happy with a rich, talented, handsome guy? Where did a notorious cold-blooded criminal suddenly fall in love with a pure female student then the two ended up having a good outcome?

It is a myth.

But whatever, for her. What she did not know, was that in Seulgi's mischievous head there was another plan. She thought that it must have been Irene who was afraid of ghosts, because Seulgi noticed that she was easily startled. So, if two people go to see a horror movie, then she will definitely nestle on her. Seulgi just hugs the beauty in her heart without worrying about losing. A double hit the target. Having captured Irene’s comfort, not losing her elegance. Seulgi chuckled in her mind, this was an excellent plan. If you don't work, you drink brain tonic every day.