Chapter 6

Four o'clock the next afternoon, Seulgi was extremely punctual at the door of Irene's house to take her to the make-up place and make hair. Seulgi sat in another room, she just randomly selected for herself an elegant suit, tied up on a ponytail. Seulgi is now sitting in another room, leisurely drinking, waiting for Irene m. She was still looking at the report that Yerim sent her, thinking about something when there was a voice beside her.

"How does the director want the lady to wear makeup?" A young woman came to her side, respectfully asking for Seulgi. Seulgi looked at her, then in her mind how Irene would be the most beautiful. Finally, just thinking of the image of a rustic, stern old schoolgirl with her hair tied high, without makeup. Simple but beautiful heart touched people. She shrugged.

"The makeup is light, the more natural the better. She is so beautiful after all, don't let the makeup cover her beauty." Customers who have brought girls here just want makeup to make their women a Queen. However, this young director asked the girls not to hand over their girlfriends. Indeed, in this world, more people need to appreciate the natural beauty of the person they love. She just smiled, then nodded slightly.

"I know"

Over an hour passed, Seulgi finally waited for Irene to appear. She appeared with her hair tied high, revealing the need for high and white with extremely attractive necks. She wore a long white dress with deep-heeled high heels. It all combined to make her beauty of the pure pearl band stand out. This beauty, still the same year, choked Seulgi's heart. Seulgi looked dumbfounded, feeling like she had come back many years ago. When she held the sunflower branch in her hand, silently stood in the corner of the room watching her and other people dance in the school dance. The feeling of herself being inadequate, small, unworthy for Irene, just like that day was evoked when she saw this angelic appearance of her.

The servant Seulgi bobbed, suddenly, the stinging sensation gently scratched the lonely place that seemed to have dried up in her heart.

From the moment she saw her come out, Seulgi was breathless from the beauty, and a word could not be uttered. The pain in her heart just filled her for a moment. This girl is perfect like this, how can you touch her here. Frustrated and confused, Seulgi did not think that many years had passed, she was still overwhelmed by the beauty of Irene. The arrogant, cold face of today is often replaced by the dull and delirious eyes that outsiders look at must be satisfied. Irene faced Seulgi's eyes, how hard she was, she felt embarrassed. She glanced her, silently signaling the obnoxious person to collect her revealing. Yet Seulgi was like that, not understanding what she meant, until she spoke.

"Seulgi, what are you looking at?" At this point, Seulgi startled and scratched her head. She smirked and smirked when she saw Irene's cheekbones under the makeup layer showing a bright pink ray. Seulgi walked in front of her, grabbed Irene's hands, she whispered softly enough to let her hear it alone.

"You are pretty" Seulgi quickly, gently pulled Irene's hand to the car. Noticing Seulgi's urgency, Irene didn't resist, only puzzled. She made a scene, rarely wore high heels, so she walked faster than Seulgi, her legs hurt a bit.

"It's early, what are you doing in a hurry?" However, Seulgi suddenly turned her head to look at her. In the eyes full of an obscure floor, her hand gripped her hand even more tightly. The speed did not decrease, so she pulled her forward. Seulgi pulled her away while speaking.

"Hurry up, don't stay here" Seeing Seulgi's rapid change, Irene became even more confused. Why did she suddenly become like that all of a sudden? A few minutes ago was still very normal. Irene whispered, did she have to endure this erratic impulse of Seulgi?

Both are like that quickly returning to the car. Seulgi often leaned over to Irene's seat belt. Then quietly driving away without even giving Irene an explanation of her recent actions made her a little uncomfortable. Irene frowned slightly, she turned to ask Seulgi.