Chapter 3

Quiet night, Kang Seulgi lay on the bed, sleeping quietly. Normally, she was a very tough and stamina person. However, once she fell ill, the fever never stopped. Her face was red and smooth, meticulously hidden behind her jet-black hair. She doesn’t know how the weather turned out to be today, but Seulgi was so sad. Really, the latter is still not to be subjective to her health.

Suddenly, she felt a cold hand reach her face, gently brushing away the hair clinging to her face to the side. Still closing her eyes, Seulgi said tiredly.

"Are you back?" The other person did not answer immediately, just carefully caught Seulgi's hand that was left outside and put it in the blanket, then she heard the other person speak up.

"Well, the company doesn't have anything new today, you don't need to worry. Did you even get up a bit to eat porridge? Did you eat something since morning?" So it sounded very quiet in the large room. Seulgi felt a slight glare in her eyes, only to discover that the other person had just turned on the yellow light in the corner of the room, she slowly opened her eyes.

The first image conveyed to her brain, was a slender body, a long skirt with nitrogen dotted the earth. The familiar cherry aroma that was so spontaneous made her mind clear. The girl in front of her, is quite short with long hair. Today seems to have work, breaking the makeup of extremely beautiful. Seulgi tiredly leaned back on the bed, softly speaking.

"Yerim, look at me today ... different" Kim Yerim is cleaning her clothes around Seulgi's room and then going to cook porridge, laughing. She knew the implication in the other words was to praise her beautifully, so she just said softly.

"Today, there is a party to celebrate President Lee's grandfather, in total I cannot come, so they won't forgive me." goosebumps. Seulgi heard that and frowned.

"Lee president. How could I not refuse? I also know that he is wrong with me, I went alone to that place" Yerim also had no objection, just said softly.

"Aren't you going to Seul now? What else are you complaining about? Want to eat porridge on the bed or outside the kitchen?" Kim Yerim did not even care about Seulgi's discomfort, her hands were also cleaned up. She didn't want to go too far on Lee's chairman's problem. She knew him because she had five to seven times to cooperate with SY. Yerim did not deny it, just cleverly made the price for him to think that one day he would succeed in obtaining her and obediently pouring money into SY.

"Stay out of the kitchen" Seulgi sat up, dropped her legs, and immediately brought the prepared Yerim cotton slippers. The slender girl came before her, gently placing her hand on Seulgi's forehead. Feeling hot on the palm of her hand still hasn't decreased, Kim Yerim frowned.

"You've taken medicine already in the morning, so why not take again for fever?" She said and turned to go to the bathroom, squeezing out a cool towel. Then she practically went in front of Seulgi, replacing  with her face. Kang Seulgi, who had no energy, merely calmly closed her eyes to enjoy Kim Yerim's care. She said quietly.

"Go and change clothes, that’s an order Seul" Seulgi heard it, didn't wrap her around, Yerim gently handed Seulgi a towel and turned her back to the bathroom.

Seulgi quietly went out to the kitchen, saw Yerim's phone on the dining table constantly glowing, she went over to examine it, all the message from Lee chairman. Seulgi frowned slightly, why did this guy keep bothering her like that?

Though unconscious but still stunned, Seulgi sat with her hands on the table, waiting impatiently for Kim Yerim. Soon after, Yerim also changed into comfortable clothes, two-piece shirt and short pants, went out to cook porridge for Seulgi. She was just cooking and talking to person behind her back.