Chapter 16

Irene watched as Seulgi was breathing. Her eyes were staring at her. Seulgi made a dazzling smile that made Irene feel very blinding. Is this idiot, in such a situation of being so dead and still smiling? Did she know that she was in near death because of her actions? It was unbelievable and also was frustrating. However, Irene discovered that lately, she has a strong heart. The nature of integrity, how to do that before has changed somewhat. Evidence that she did not hold her heart and walked quickly to take off Seulgi's boots, gently massaging her legs.

Seulgi is a bit dumbfounded about the current situation. But when she saw Irene's miserable face, she couldn't stand it. She blocked her small hand that was squeezing her leg.

"Hyun, thank you" Stunned and guilty in Irene is still like a smoldering fire. Yet she thanked her again. Thanks for what? Thank you that you almost died? Seulgi is crazy, she really doesn't understand her. Her attitude towards her sometimes makes Irene a little annoyed. She should have blamed her, not wanting to talk to her. Yet Seulgi always tolerant, always enduring her making Irene feel very awkward.

"Crazy? Thanks for what?" She jerked her hand away from Seulgi's fist, stubbornly continuing to squeeze her leg. She only heard Seulgi's voice as light as the wind, flickering through her ears like she touched her ears.

"Because you didn't let go of my hand" Irene heard that immediately blushing. She lowered her face, her hand still did not stop. She freely let her hair cover her embarrassed face. Seulgi is really something. Why do you always want to embarrass her? Thinking so, the force on Irene's hand suddenly got stronger and made Seulgi gritted her teeth and yelled.

"Aaawww, that's painful" Irene raised her head to look at her. She pouted her lips against Seulgi, for no reason at all. However, the force on the hand was very gentle, gently rubbing, occasionally heating Seulgi's still cold ice. Seulgi looked at the person in front of her who was strangling het legs and couldn't help but shake her heart. She thought again, it was worth it to fall into the water. Haha. She sneakily smiled, unable to let Irene know she had this kind of thinking. She would surely break her leg.

"Is there a lot of pain?" Irene asked. Seulgi looked at her, suddenly showing a mischievous thought. She turned to the side, whispering to her.

"Kiss me to make it go away" Irene was unbelievable to comprehend this situation and she could take advantage of the opportunity to chase her. What a damn demon. That's a lot of talking. The body is a high general superior, why is it like a big child like that? Making her both hateful and lovely. Alright, as if Seulgi saved her a life, a kiss on the cheek is not something so terrible that Irene can't give her. Thinking so, she bent down to kiss Seulgi's cheek. It was when she bent down, she suddenly turned her head. The two lips were so tightly pressed that both of them were surprised and opened their eyes to each other.

Seulgi did not think that Irene would agree on her proposal to kiss. She just thought she was teasing her a bit. Unexpectedly when she turned, Irene's lips immediately landed on her lips. The unexpected moment also passed very quickly. Seulgi of course did not miss the chance to kiss a beautiful person. She wrapped her arms tightly around the back of Irene's neck. Seulgi is very natural and invades the familiar warm mouth. The soft and fragrant of Irene's mouth made Seulgi's mind look crazy. The longer it is, the more she want to kiss. Seulgi cannot control her heart rate. Irene at first had a bit of resistance, she struggled to seize Seulgi's greed. But even more later, Irene became even more relieved, she arbitrarily let Seulgi invade. Maybe it was also because her movements were violent, but the kiss was too sweet and warm. Making the mind Irene, though she didn't want to, but her body and heart felt like she wanted more.

The kiss split. Both of them leaned their foreheads against each other, breathing close to each other as one. Seulgi thought, she must be addicted to Irene's lips. How does it feel after each kiss? Especially when she kissed her back, the feeling of miraculousness couldn't be explained by words. Loving Irene for such a long time, Seulgi always thought that between them was a luxury dream. Yet now, she was in her arms, near her like that, Irene also said words that made Seulgi's heart tremble. It's like an unreal world.