Chapter 9

Kang Seulgi put the cold tea cup on the table. She frowned slightly, staring at the computer. This business trip is more tired than she thought. Seulgi thought she was able to complete all the tasks in the shortest time to get to Irene, but there were some problems that caused her and Yerim to stay in France to resolve.

Seulgi looked out the window, where the night away was covering the sky of France. Paris at night is not as romantic as what she was told in the picture book. Or perhaps, it's not so romantic, because she doesn’t have person in here heart here.

The slender arms gently wrapped around her shoulders made the thoughts in Seulgi's head disappear. The familiar cherry flavor once again awakened her, as if telling Seulgi that she was living with another woman. The quiet voice softly echoed in Seulgi's ear.

"I told you Seul not to drink tea at late night. It's already three in the morning, so how do you sleep like that?" Yerim gently spoke up. The cute hand holding Seulgi gently rubbed one side of her face. She was extremely worried about this person who had been working all day.

Kang Seulgi heard that, it was still a light smile that held Yerim's hand.

"Just a habit. How are you still not sleeping?" Yerim went to the chair next to Seulgi, she sat against her chin and looked at her for a while, then spoke up.

"I have to ask you that question. Are you having a headache about the contract this time? I told you that I will handle it" Seulgi took off her glasses, looked at Yerim.

"Yerim, thank you. I really don’t know how to stand the company without you." Yerim looked at her, her eyes fluttering slightly. Emotions on her hands were so warm that she was both reassured and heartbroken for a moment. It's just that, at times, Yerim really feels that in this world, only she and Seulgi are fighting against it all. However, just blinking one, she will belong to another. Seulgi is for her, like being close to her eyes and far away from the horizon.

Yerim is actually just a normal girl. No matter how mature she is, there are times when she will have a selfish desire to keep Seulgi for herself. However, for many years like that, being inverted is familiar, how hard is the heart also stabbed. There are things that have become a habit that is hard to give up. Loving Seulgi is like a difficult habit for her. Either way, Yerim will be moved by her little actions or words.

In the dark night, the expression was always as calm as the face of Yerim's lake because of Seulgi's thanks, but slightly changed. Beautiful cheeks like two petals emerge from a rose. She rolled her eyes in confusion.

"Thank you? Don't ever say thank you. Ah, Seul don't forget, next week you must go home with me" Seulgi heard that when she had a chance to visit Kim Gia. She patted her thigh.

"Yes, if you didn't mention it, I really forgot. I don't know why I can’t just absent. We go back to Korea in two days, and I will prepare" Yerim just heard it smiled, then tried to retreat to the bedroom. However, she stood up and was called back by Seulgi.

"This Yerim" Yerim is always a very sensitive person, especially for the person she loves. What Seulgi was thinking, she was the one who understood best. She turned her head, and immediately saw a hesitation in Seulgi's eyes. No matter how dark it was, under the golden light of the office, Yerim could tell what Seulgi was thinking. However, she wanted to give her hope as always. Although knowing that it would hurt, Yerim always did. Although she knew what Seulgi wanted to tell her, she still chose to wait silently for her.

"Oh, nothing." However, what she didn't know was when Seulgi was not honest with her she’s feeling more uncomfortable than what she knew she wanted to say.

"Seul, you can invite Irene if you want to." She just said quietly. Yerim really doesn't understand herself. She just felt, she would do everything for Seulgi to be happy and comfortable. And she knew, Irene was always her number one choice. As expected, after Seulgi heard that, the spirit in her eyes changed markedly. The more it became, the more likely it was for Yerim to feel numb.