Chapter 8

The next morning, Seulgi awoke up. She did not know how much she had been with the Park family yesterday, and she could not remember anything. Leaning over, the bright sunlight hit Seulgi's face, making her hold her eyes tightly, trying to adjust to the light. With a bit of a daze, Seulgi could hardly open her eyes. She stared up at the ceiling, discovered that this was not her home.

At this moment, Seulgi could feel the weight on one arm. She turned her head to look over, then met the beautiful face of Irene who was sleeping. Seulgi was a bit taken aback, she kept blinking to make sure she wasn't dreaming. The usual ears covered by her long hair suddenly became hot. She never thought, she can stay close to Irene like this. Her beauty was as sophisticated and gentle as the morning light out there that made her a little confused, and embarrassed. Looking around the room, this is Irene's bedroom. The two are sleeping together, on a bed. She looked down at her body, the dress yesterday still intact. Seulgi breathed a sigh of relief, so last night she was drunk but she still hadn't done anything to touch Irene. After finding out everything, she seemed to be attracted to Irene's gentle beauty when sleeping.

Slender eyebrows like her spring paint strokes when she sleeps are relaxed, no longer stubborn and sharp as usual. Her long hair was smooth, long and straight, covering a small part of her face. Each strand of black hair makes the skin as white as snow, look just like a blooming peony. Irene's whole body gave off a faint taste that made Seulgi's heart fall in love. The face of the loveliness made her move her heart no less, she could not think that for so long, her stomach still floated how many times when she faced the beautiful creature beside her.

Seulgi looked dazed, instinctively reached out to touch Irene’s face, but did not dare to move, fearing to wake her up. When Irene woke up, she would not be able to see her gentle urgency like now. Suddenly, this moment, made Seulgi remember many years ago. Also at school, she used to sneak a look at the sleeping Secretary.

(Flashback)

One spring rainy afternoon, Seulgi is still in her ninth-grade school year, always being punished for cutting classes. She looked outside, the heavens were swaying each heavy rain. The foliage gently swayed the fence but scratched the remote in her lap. Today Seulgi has to clean up the practice room.

Walking in the deserted hallway, Seulgi did not mind the spring rain falling on her. The cool feeling gives her a relief, and peace. Seulgi is known to be a cheerful person, so no weather conditions can make her so quiet.

Seulgi is not good at studying, the only thing she cares about is the chemistry. Seulgi spends most of her time researching chemicals and drugs. However, compared to the total of thirteen school subjects, good at only one subject, it's not really enough for her to achieve anything beyond the average student title. It was not too big for Seulgi. She always believed that being good in a field would be better than knowing everything but not intensive. The only thing that bothered her was those around her who seemed to be too respectful of achievement. They always think it is best to achieve high scores in all subjects. So until now, no one has appreciated her Chemistry ability.

Entering the practice room, Seulgi went straight to the second cabinet to get the cleaning tool. But just after she passed the first lab table, she discovered a girl lying asleep and sleeping at the second laboratory table. Seulgi turned her head to look around, then gently walked back wanting to wake up the girl. However, when she approached, spotted the other person in her heart, Irene.

Seulgi's heart suddenly beat fast, she did not know how to do it, so she stood as if she was growing and watched people. She saw around the table where Irene was sleeping was a stack of paper along with textbooks and disordered outline. Seulgi whispered in her heart, this year is the senior year of Irene, she is also tired of studying.