Chapter 20

Joy has just returned to Seoul and received a phone call from Yerim to go drinking. It seemed that she was aware of Seulgi's disappearance.

She sighed, the work was a bit busy lately, so all day spent helping out Seulgi exhausted Joy’s strength. Now she just wanted to go home to sleep. Joy is someone who lacks sleep and is impatient. She bet that if she met Yerim now, she would only talk about Seulgi. Normally as usual, okay, Joy is always there beside Yerim listening to her talk. Although heartbreaking, despite being jealous, Joy never once bullied Yerim. Just because that girl is so miserable.

During this time, Joy has always had a thought. Yerim is the one who loves. The temperament is old and pensive. Throughout the day, relying on herself is more beautiful than the one who wears the cloth without easy to make the lover jealous of blood. Being good and good is less and less scowling. Always think she’s right and doesn’t listen to anyone. Also, stupid love. Such a person, try asking, who in this world can love and stand it? Whether all men and women who pursue Yerim are captivated by her talent and beauty. How would do they know the absurd things belong to Yerim like Joy?

Therefore, no one would love Yerim.

Like that, no one loves.

So Joy loves.

It is, Joy has a serious lack of sleep now, she is afraid if she loses patience with Yerim, she will raise her voice. So, Joy decided to go home. But, driving in a state of uneasiness worrying about the other, Yerim called her again. Joy pressed the answer button.

"Hello" Joy said softly. "Joy, come here" Yerim said softly so Joy bit her teeth. True sadness of Yerim made her heart ache. This person, why is she so sad? She sighed, angrily punching the steering wheel lightly. Joy wished she could be tougher than Yerim. Let her know more about Joy’s appearance. Yet, once, only one of Yerim's frown made Joy miserable. Always wanting to protect, always wanted to love her more to erase the overwhelming relief in her heart.

About a love Joy knows, how long Yerim will wait is not belong to her.

Many times she asked herself, she said people like that. What about me? Does she have to wait for something that will never belong to her?

Thinking about it, Joy’s mood was tired and added to her temper. In the end, Joy is like a loyal dog with Yerim. How could she leave Yerim alone?

The struggle for thought is also done, the struggle is complete. Joy bit her lip and turned around.

Arriving, is a small restaurant with compartments. It is also true, the road is deputy general manager of SY but others are caught sitting drinking because love is also lost face. Joy went to every small room to find Yerim. By the time she found the familiar shoes, it was the last room. As expected, exactly as she thought, Yerim had already had a good drink. Yerim's eyes were vague, the noble spirit no longer appeared as usual. Now, SY's high-ranking deputy general manager is like many other lost girls. Joy sighed, suddenly feeling a bit sorry for the girl in front of her. However, she quickly denied her feelings by saying.

"Yes, I see, it is very exhausting for those who pursue me but I cannot see this lost face. Try to see if they still love me or not" Then she entered and sat next to Yerim, nodding inside.

"What nonsense are you talking about? I don't need anyone, I..just need Seulgi." The words of Yerim's unconscious awareness, perhaps she accidentally blurted out, perhaps also true words from the bottom of her heart. Definitely like a knife to smash Joy’s heart. She definitely know this stupid thing. She needs people and she needs her, when it's time.

"Alright, alright. Let's go home and don’t drink too much," Joy said as she took the soju bottle from Yerim's hand. She had to take this dense young lady home before she could sleep. It is, Yerim who is drunk and extremely stubborn. She pulled her hand away from Joy’s fist.