Chapter 25

Irene suddenly proposed to Seulgi, their engagement ceremony was quickly prepared. In the blink of an eye, everything seems to have been completed. Over the past few days, Seulgi had really wanted to see her in her gorgeous wedding dress. She thought she wouldn't be able to control her emotions. Normally, Seulgi won't be able to meet Irene until the day of her marriage, but she gave her a privilege to go and choose a wedding dress with her.

Now she is sitting outside, anxious and nervous waiting for Irene. Seulgi swears she dreamed that she wore a lovely wedding dress many times, even if she was not her bride. She always imagined that she would be beautiful and brilliant, but now that she was really going to see it, Seulgi was a little worried about how she would look.

Seulgi sat outside, her hands clasped together, she quietly thought about her journey of pursuing love for the past ten years. Seulgi felt a little uneasy and moved. She suddenly recalled her first feelings for Irene.

She begins to love someone very simply and happily. Seulgi at that time, felt like life gave her a smile. Once upon a time, she thought she was someone in Irene’s life. She had naively assumed that just by making her pay attention to her, she would be halfway to Irene’s heart. Originally when they first fell in love with someone who was often too naive and foolish. Seulgi has been trying hard because of Irene, although Seulgi always feels that she is not good enough, not good enough for Irene, she still thinks that a true love is quietly giving away love once answered

The unforgettable memories of Irene over the years have made Seulgi more and more regretful, not wanting to let go. When she loves Irene, Seulgi often thinks about things she never dreamed of becoming reality. It was like holding her, or hugging her, or just being quiet by her side.

So when all those wishes come true like this, Seulgi has a bit of unspeakable emotion.

The curtain slowly pulled out, Seulgi's eyes were a gorgeous, beautiful Irene in a white wedding dress. Looking at her like an angel fell to earth, making Seulgi's heart filled with emotion to be noiselessly beating. She knew for sure that when Irene made the bride so beautiful, Seulgi had no idea that she would be so beautiful that she would suffocate like this. Especially she is her bride.

Seulgi opened her eyes wide, her mouth slightly opened with surprise and stupidity. She stared at Irene making her embarrassed. Seulgi's next reaction surprised her when she covered her mouth with her hand, then straightened up to hug her. Irene was stunned, not sure what to do when she felt Seulgi's shoulders start to shake. She buried her face in the hollow of her neck, crying. Seulgi's sobbing cry made Irene suddenly feel anxious in her heart. Since officially falling in love, Seulgi has no hesitation and cries over her from time to time. Irene has always been a tough guy, she never cried for anyone but Seulgi. However, the situation she shed tears because she was also extremely urgent. It was when Seulgi fell into the lake.

However, Seulgi was really touched when she was with her. Just like Seulgi let her into the softest and weakest place in her heart. This proves one thing, Seulgi really loves her. This thought has made Irene painfully unrelenting. She suddenly couldn't leave her. For over a year together, Irene was really shaken by Seulgi. She made her happy, making her feel like a protective child. Now when she is about to leave in a way that Irene does not want the most, she regrets this person.

But life is not only love, life has many things to bother her, causing us to think made headache. Especially when retaining this love means betraying the trust of many people, and betraying her ideal of life. She could not do that. For years Irene has always put righteousness and justice as a living goal. She couldn't because Seulgi did something to embarrass herself.

She must, .. let go of her.

Meet, love each other, understand each other, need each other but at the wrong time, it is tragic. Even if she wanted to give this affair a chance, wanted to see how long the two would actually go together, but there were many reasons for her and Seulgi to go away, now she could only look at her. Helpless. Irene blamed her for teasing her, she blamed this heart for teasing her, she blamed her destiny to bring her but then did not leave her behind. Pulling the left hand, the left hand is still let go, it hurts.