Chapter 24

Since receiving the phone call from Irene to propose, Seulgi is a bit like living in a dream. Her words, which made her feel scared, made her feel overjoyed.

At first, Seulgi did not believe in this offer. It took her a lot of time to talk to her to confirm that the words were true. Irene after coming back from Daegu was especially strange than usual. Not only did she always say that she wanted to marry Seulgi, but she was also eager to prepare everything for the engagement ceremony of the two. This makes Seulgi a little suspicious. Seulgi's hunch tells her that this sudden change of Irene is definitely for some reason behind. However, the idea of marrying Irene to make her wife stay in her head for so long and now when it has come true, Seulgi is not worried or concerned about anything in the world anymore.

Both of them met each day, staying together as much as possible. Irene’s change of heart made Seulgi a little overwhelmed. She really didn't know what her plan was, whether she was playing with her or not, but Seulgi made her decision. She chose Irene. So no matter where this end comes, Seulgi wants to be able to be with Irene as much as possible. If she have a loved one who exists and knows about her and Irene’s story, Seulgi thinks they will assume that she is stupid. It was that, she had been trying to love Irene for so long, it was impossible to give up now.

Seulgi has been thinking about this for many years. She is not trying to have feelings for others. Typically Yerim, there was a time when Seulgi expected herself to love Yerim. The truth is, this love sometimes scared Seulgi. She was afraid she was obsessed with Irene. And then she would never respond to her feelings, and then she would grow up alone, and die alone. That's what Seulgi can think of in her immature years.

Bigger, Seulgi gradually accepted her bigotry towards Irene and let her emotions take over her heart. She finally accepted the truth, even though she had spent many years in Seulgi's heart, she still remembered Irene.

Whenever she missed her, Seulgi could only scratch her head and mock herself, then thought. In fact, trying to love a person is not wrong, because he or she is someone who, despite suddenly disappearing from her life, is still unable to force her heart to stop loving her, stop looking and hope. . That's what happened to Seulgi. During the long, long years away from Irene, she tried hard to forget her.

But all failed.

Ten years, one person waits for another.

Ten years, going through so many things, there are things that are no longer the same, but there are also places where Seulgi herself knows well, if not that person, if not Irene, then everyone can't touch her. Because for Seulgi, Irene is not simply her great happiness, she is also the pain that Seulgi buried the deepest in her heart.

Seulgi herself once wondered. Why Yerim was around ten years ago. Happy, sad, miserable, lost, with her. Yerim had quietly loved and waited for her to see, but in the end ... It was about the same amount of years that the girl in her heart reappeared. Yerim, ultimately cannot change Seulgi's bigotry and love.

Seulgi has repeatedly blamed herself. Why was she cruel to the girl who quietly loved her for years just because one person had left her life for ten years. Seulgi also wondered, why was the other, Yerim persisting with her all these years? Even knowing that Seulgi has someone in her heart and will never change. Why, though she had repeatedly shown her meaning, many times had Yerim become so frustrated, she still persisted not to let go?

Seulgi thought about it, only to finally get the only answer and that is because Yerim loved her so she committed to volunteering ... though hopelessly. However, when Seulgi gave that answer to Yerim, it was also time to know why she could not choose Yerim, who went through with her all.