Chapter 19

As soon as she arrived in Daegu, Seulgi picked up the phone and called Irene. Very soon someone caught the phone, Seulgi asked the hospital address with the same number of rooms, then told her not to worry, she was coming, everything would be fine and hung up.

Irene received the phone call and looked a bit dazed at the screen. She didn't think Seulgi could have come to her here. Didn't she have been too much yesterday? Why still stubbornly do many things for her like that? It was, Irene could not hide her heartwarming feelings but was looking forward to meeting Seulgi. From yesterday until now she cried so many times, fear and anxiety did take her any moment. Irene only dared to go to the bathroom crying because she was too scared, but she dared to cry in front of her mother. Her parents, too old, needed her to take care of them and support them. Sitting in the emergency room, yesterday, while she was the most desperate, Irene thought, if Wendy is here, how good it is. In the end, the person who appeared again was Seulgi, always Seulgi.

A complicated surgery that lasted for twelve hours made everyone tired and worried. Irene heard her mother say yesterday her father was all day normally, and in the evening after taking a bath, suddenly heart failure had to be rushed to the hospital for surgery. Because the cost of conducting emergency surgery was very high, she had to call her in such a hurry. Irene from yesterday until now did not sleep. When she received her mother's phone, she quickly left everything in Seoul to get the latest flight ticket to Daegu. When she arrived at the hospital, she saw her mother and sister waiting outside the emergency room, the surgery was started.

Sister of Irene this year just went to college, fortunately it was Saturday night so she didn't have to go to school in the morning. She had repeatedly tried to tell her mother that she should go home to rest, let her and Jookyun stay behind her father but her mother refused. It was not until the surgery was announced that it was about to be completed, that she had to take a break.

Joy’s car quickly stopped in the parking lot of the hospital, Seulgi saw that the car stopped and hurriedly went down to bend and vomited to remove everything in her stomach. Joy felt so panicked and ran to pat her on the back, even more surprised to see what Seulgi vomited were water. Show that she hasn't eaten anything since morning. Joy asked worriedly. "Hey, are you alright?" Seulgi didn't answer her, but she wiped her mouth with her hand, then put her hands on her shoulders. "Joy, I'm fine here. You come back. Today, I really owe you," she said, then tried to straighten herself.

Joy could not believe watching Seulgi's back leave without believing the person who was still half-dead with someone who was standing there froze. Seulgi told it, it was really too buffalo. Reminding her of the day before Yerim had an accident had surgery. She also did not care about her health but on her side. Alright, Seulgi, she think she accept her as a worthy opponent. She watched her walk into the elevator, saw Seulgi try to wave at her, only frowning, then stepped into the car, went to Seoul.

Seulgi stood in the elevator but could not stand. Her head was spinning like a pinch, hurting like a hammer. Seulgi sensed that her body with asthma just wanted to collapse. She clenched her fist, then called Irene.

The door of the elevator opened, Seulgi took all her strength to go straight out. Falling to the left, she immediately saw Bae's familiar small back shadow. Irene was standing outside a sick room and hung up.

Irene was tired, when Seulgi hung up the phone, she was dumbfounded for a while. Then she felt that the other person behind her came up and immediately turned around. Seulgi's tall figure immediately popped up from the bottom of her eyes making Irene suddenly feel reassured. She was relieved of the burden in her heart for the person she could rely on finally here. Irene doesn't manage everything around her but Seulgi's direction goes straight. Seulgi, after seeing Irene’s beautiful face, showed two dark circles, it was extremely heartbreaking, she walked like she ran to her.