Chapter 15

A new day came, Irene quickly remembered that she had an appointment with Seulgi to go fishing. She will be with Seulgi and Yerim, and Joy. Irene felt a bit strange. She never went out with such a group of people. She had a feeling, this date was like a double date, between two lovers. Irene didn't understand why when she thought of today, she was happy again. She woke up, then washed herself. Irene chose for herself a shirt that was warm and light-fitting. Irene was about to step outside when her phone vibrated. Seulgi probably called. Unconscious smile on her lips, Irene picked up the phone to see. However, the person calling her is Wendy. Her gaze wavered slightly, Irene rolled her eyes a little, then caught the phone.

"Are you going anywhere today?" The person on the other end of the line asked.

"Yes, I will go fishing with Seulgi" Irene answered honestly.

"When did you get along with her? I thought you only came to her for work. Now, you are free to fish together?" Irene heard that and frowned. She felt quite uncomfortable about Wendy’s attitude towards her with Seulgi. It was true that she was making a mistake, it was true that she should not distract herself from Seulgi. However, Irene didn't like the way Wendy interfered with her way of doing things.

"I don't think I need to explain what I do to you" Irene said uncomfortably. She knew Wendy would be uncomfortable when she was always with Seulgi. It was, Irene did not understand why her feelings changed. Previously, she would definitely not, because Seulgi wanted to quarrel with Wendy. However, now when she heard Wendy’s sarcastic voice for her, Irene couldn't control it and felt angry.

"Alright, whatever. Do whatever you want to do. I just want you to know what you're doing. Have a good time" Say it, Wendy quickly hangs up, not letting Irene say anything . Her relaxed mood this morning was like that and it was smashed.

Seulgi picked her up just like on the appointment time. However, instead of welcoming her with a slight smile like she had thought. Irene was also annoyed with Seulgi. She knew she shouldn't because Wendy was angry with Seulgi. However, she was no longer in the mood to talk happily with her. Irene thought if she said something she would be angry with her so it was best not to say anything.

She was silent all the way. Irene couldn't stop thinking about the conversation just now with Wendy. Why does she have to show that attitude? Why should she care about the smallest things like that? Irene can take care of herself. Irene’s concern naturally caught Seulgi's eyes. She simply thought that she was uncomfortable, so she didn't say anything until she took her to Yerim's house.

"Come to Yerim's house." She followed her to Yerim's apartment. Seulgi hit the bell, she could guess that Joy must have been inside as well, because she could clearly see that the shoes to the door were definitely not Yerim's. Irene shook her head and smiled miserably, Joy was just too much like a child, so carefree to leave shoes outside like this, not afraid of losing?

As expected, the one who opened the door for the two is Joy. Unlike every day, she no longer wears her big camera in her neck. Smile is always on the lips to welcome everyone. She could recognize Joy’s sharp attitude towards Seulgi. Evidence that she just smiled at Irene a note before, a second later turned to sticking her tongue teasing Seulgi.

At this moment, Yerim came out from the kitchen. Irene felt this image of Yerim was the first time she saw. The few previous meetings, Irene always had the impression of Yerim with a picture of a diamond family and a noble family. Yerim now, despite being a hostess, is surprisingly simple and rustic. Both of these people looked like the two of them were married. Yerim brought an apron, Joy helped her remove it. Seeing the idyllic setting that was close to the front, Irene suddenly remembered the night before when she cooked for Seulgi, she also helped her remove the apron like that. The mood is dark because of this thought, which is somewhat appeased. However, then she was startled to blush. She had just compared the other two young people as a married couple. Hey, isn't she comparing herself and Seulgi as a family? What a myth!