Chapter 14

At 7pm, Irene was busy in the kitchen and heard the doorbell ringing outside. She hastily closed the lid of the boiling stove then ran to open the door. Seulgi, still wearing the same elegant office clothes, stood in front of the door looking at her. In her hand, she held a bottle of wine. Seulgi felt happy in her heart as she saw Irene wearing a pink apron that looked so cute. Seulgi also did not understand why a simple image like this could make her heart skip a beat. Irene smiled and avoided the person who let her in.

"You came to the real world today, are you done with the company?" She naturally asked her without even knowing someone was still staring intently at her.

"Ah, that's not the end of it, but it might be because of you," Irene heard that, her hand rolling around the soup suddenly stopped. She heard the sound of her heart suddenly pounding and licking her lips. However, when she had not adjusted her heart, her whole body leaned against Seulgi's arms. She wrapped her arms around tightly around her small waist, leaning her chin lightly against Irene’s shoulder, causing her to start to get confused.

"What are you cooking?" She asked quietly. Irene didn't know if she had to hallucinate when she could feel Seulgi's every breath permeating through the hairs on her body. Emotion makes Irene momentarily completely numb. She bit her lip awkwardly.

"It's just .. kimchi beef stew. And .. steamed crabs. Also .. nothing much, but I didn’t put any garlic" Seulgi thought, she’s definitely dreaming already. Irene consider this because she knew she is allergicto garlic. Is this true? It is unbearable to love this person.

Thinking so, she immediately acted. When Irene was still unable to do anything with her limp limbs, Seulgi grabbed her wrist, then gently turned her around. Just a second later, Irene felt the familiar warmth on her lips. Seulgi didn't kiss her slowly like usual, she was a little touched today and hugged Irene’s waist tightly. The kiss because her movements are deeper and more intimate. Irene can feel her inside struggling violently. She knew she should push her away, but she also knew she wanted to blend herself into Seulgi's affectionate kiss. However, not waiting for Irene to decide, her kiss was like the music of the night, ending, leaving a relentless attachment. Irene let out a breath of embarrassment.

"Go..on the table, I'm done already" She helplessly bowed, yelling at Seulgi quietly. The lovely, gentle gesture like her gentle wife naturally boiled in Seulgi's love. She refused to give up and kissed her one more time.

The day before they met each other, Irene thought about putting a lot of salt into her food the first time she cooked for Seulgi to eat. She didn't have to hate her, but just to let her not love her anymore, when she saw her cooking so badly. However, when everything really happened, Irene discovered that she really wanted to cook a delicious meal for Seulgi. She woke up early to go to the market, picking out the two most meaty crabs. Once, she accidentally read Yerim's message to Seulgi, saying that she had made her favorite dish, kimchi stew. So she immediately called her mother to ask how to cook, hoping that she would eat well. By the time everything was done, it was already done, Irene realized her strange point. Have you ever been so devoted to anyone like that? What is she trying to build? She didn't know either.

Seulgi sat at the table, momentarily seeing the food served. A traditional Korean meal. She pulled the chair for Irene smiling, then went to get a glass. Irene can see today Seulgi is very happy. The usual smile on her lips suddenly made her mood even more comfortable.

Seulgi took a big piece of crab, then bit lightly. The sweetness of the crab meat, moderate consistency of the sauce and the fatty aroma of crab bricks spread in her mouth. Seulgi opened her eyes wide and looked at Irene, making her nervous to hold her breath.

"How is it? Not good?" She asked quickly. What happened to her that she was so shocked? Irene spent a lot of time making this crab pot. It doesn't look bad, but is it hard to taste like that? Suddenly, Seulgi caught her hand, then looked at her with wide-eyed eyes.