Chapter 4

"I told you I'm not hungry, why did you keep me pushing to eat?" Kim Yerim spoke up uncomfortably. Currently she is sitting in a sushi restaurant with her friend Park Sooyoung. She was at Seulgi's house to clean up, and received a phone call from this person who lived and asked her to eat together. Having been denied, Sooyoung or most commonly known as Joy, said that if she did not agree to go out Seulgi's house, she would take her away. So, even if she didn't want to, Yerim had to compromise.

She and Joy from childhood were neighbors. The two sides of the family are also very close, so both automatically become the code in the eyes of everyone. However, the truth is that both are like each other's etiquette, meeting always has something to argue with. Especially when Joy kept talking about her love for Seulgi all the time, Yerim was always in a state of disgust and difficulty with this person. Is it already too familiar with each other that do not want to suck.

"I'm hungry, but I don't like to eat alone. Go eat, don't argue anymore" Kim Yerim glances at the woman who is gobbling up the salmon. Frown. It was not so beautiful, compared to Seulgi's calmness, Joy's profoundity made her hate. However, she could not deny that she was hungry. All day at the company working, just arbitrarily eating lunch. After that, she went to the party, because she was surrounded all day that’s why she could not eat. In the evening, she only cook porridge for Seulgi, but she still haven't eaten anything until now. Thinking so, she reluctantly took the chopsticks. Joy saw that, pleased to continue eating.

"How do you get home and not return, why are you at Kang Seulgi's house?" Uneasy Sooyoung asked. When she called, she heard the sound of a vacuum cleaner turning on the other end. Joy immediately knew that Yerim was cleaning the house for Seulgi, she was annoyed. When she came to pick up Yerim, she saw the other person with a skimpy figure coming out of Kang Seulgi's apartment, her heart could not bear jealousy. Why is it at someone else's house, wearing a two-piece shirt and short pants, want to show off something?

"This doesn't need you to know," Yerim slowly ate, slowly answering, making Joy want to smoke on her head. Park Sooyoung loves Kim Yerim because of her lightness and calmness over her age. Yerim is always very calm, gentle and discreet, so young. But, at times, it was her own stability that drove Joy crazy. For many years, she hadn't spoken out about her feelings, only the thick face of concern focused on Yerim. It was only because Joy had thought before, that she was eligible to take care of Kim Yerim all her life, at which time she would steal her as a bride. It was, when it was now eligible, Yerim met and fell in love with Kang Seulgi, making her extremely helpless.

"Really, why are you there?" Yerim heard the procrastination beam in Joy's voice, a minute of instant news. She answered honestly.

"Seulgi has a fever today, I went back to work and stop for a bit" Park Sooyoung heard it even more uncomfortable. The fact that Yerim put clothes in Seulgi's house, often frequented, she did not know. However, she didn't know Yerim could leave someone else's clothes at home like this. They were so close to Yerim, she wanted to deceive herself that Seulgi's clothes couldn't be helped either. Joy looked at Yerim's pale, pinky flesh and warmed in her heart. Angry inside turned into sarcasm, she clicked her tongue.

"People also have hands and feet, are you worried in turn?" She casually said that Yerim was chewing on food, and then released an icy gaze to her. Kim Yerim breathed out. The fact that Seulgi is sick today and still leaving to meet Bae Joohyun made her miserable enough, now come here to listen to this crazy woman kicking her body, it is really unstable.

"Just a few words, Joy," Yerim said, then lowered her head to continue eating. Joy actually ate at the company, just because Seulgi's other call came to bring Yerim to eat. So, eating a few pieces, she rested her chin on the person in front of her slowly eating. She especially loved this elegant look of Yerim. Raising your hands to lift your feet is also ethereal, and it is a good know-how. If not both small words were together, Joy was not enough to see the woman in front of her in an instant because Kang Seulgi was heartbroken. It is, cannot blame her, the feeling of love. Just as she did for Yerim, even if she wanted to, was not so easy to put down. So, despite being jealous, she never asked Kim Yerim to stop loving Kang Seulgi, because she knew it was impossible.