Chapter 2

From that day on, Bae Joohyun really did graduate from high school peacefully without Seulgi's harassment. With perfect academic achievement, she hasn’t had difficulty in getting an outstanding degree and is eligible to apply for a good enforcement academy.

Bae Joohyun was fond of her father than her mother. For her father was the greatest man, the image she always wanted to go to. She works in the enforcement industry.

From a young age, Irene was accompanied by her father to the police station for a walk.

For a long time, she was able to work in the judiciary, because of the country and the people had become part of her ideal life. That is the motivation for her to try hard for years. Now she is eligible to apply to the Police Academy. She just had to try to get the maximum score in the upcoming University exam, then one leg in the first class of Seoul Security University definitely belonged to her. This thought makes Irene nervous and happy. The feeling of being dressed up in the scene must be very satisfying!

So, in the summer of that year, she let her friends travel and celebrate, or party, she refused to stay at home to study. Stressful times and worries waiting for making Bae Joohyun forget about the sad eyes of the child whom she deeply hurt.

As time passed, it was already ten years since she graduated from high school. Bae Joohyun is now proud to become the captain of the city anti-drug conviction team. Although she entered the scene just a few years ago, but with the sharpness, the carefulness of the women and the solid ability that is not inferior to a man, Bae Joohyun helped the Korean see how she destroys many merchant lines, big drug sales. That way, she make the police look thorny but extremely splendid.

Not only has a solid career, but when Bae Joohyun grew up, it became a tendency to become infatuated by everyone. Her high-spirited beauty made many people surprised to know her true career. Bae Joohyun is like a very expensive fresh flower, just to watch, but not to touch.

Bae Joohyun herself is mature but arrogant. She attaches great importance to the knowledge and potential of her pursuing subjects and not the unruly love. Perhaps it is because this makes her value higher than the average female person.

The thought of Bae Joohyun's life kept calm, but in the sixth year of her criminal career, Irene met again the pimple of life.

In the evening, when Irene just woke up, she was about to drive around, then rushed somewhere for a meal. A busy day is also passing. Bae Joohyun let go of her mind absentmindedly following the busy traffic of Seoul. She was a person who did not like the noise, but liked the movement very much. Especially the nightlife of this place. Although it was a bit rushed, when looking from a car-proof glass window like now, there was no noise, all became strangely rhythmic.

Going to a deserted intersection, yet her car died. Bae Joohyun sighed, but she was not angry. A few days ago, when she just drove this car to work in the flood, Irene told herself that when going back to Seoul, it will be maintained, but because of the busy work, Irene forgot. Now dying is easy to understand. She got out of the car and pulled out her phone to call her subordinates.

"Eun-ae, where are you?" Irene asked. Eun-ae is her deputy. Temperament is agile, strong, young but quite workable.

"I'm going to eat. Captain, what's the matter?" Eun-ae is simple but honest. She felt quite strange. Her captain is usually cold, and she’s lazy to talk to her. Something must have happened.

"Ah, there is a little need for you. When you finish eating, is it possible to get to Hongdae intersection to save me? my car is dead." The deputy thought in her mind, that she could finish it all the time in order to be able to help the captain right away. After that, crying silently. “So big, how can I finish eating in a short time?” Call the shopkeeper to remove the box to bring it back only. She would rather be hungry and not want to be guilty of the captain. She was always indifferent, only afraid that if she did not hurry up, the next time the captain would be taken to ice. Just when she was about to bite her teeth and tell Irene that she was going to come immediately, she could hear it clearly at the other end of the line, a very low voice.