Chapter 12

The party was filled with people and noisier than Irene imagined. The special thing is that all guests are welcome by Joonho, Seulgi, Yerim and Saeron. Kim chairman is simply sitting in a leisurely drink, if Irene doesn't know, he will think that this is just one of many other business parties, not birthday parties. The life of the elite, so boring?

What she was curious about was still a complicated relationship between Seulgi and the Kim family.

Seulgi had left her for a long time to go to the guest to make Irene a little depressed and wanted to explore a bit of this luxurious villa. She knew this was not allowed. However, Irene still has a feeling that all things belong to this family are very mysterious. Such as the body of Kim chairman. If everyone called him president. Birthday party also invited all the horny faces in the world to do business like this. Certainly the position is not small. But, is he the president of anything new?

Hundreds of questions are circling in her head. Irene wasn't sure if she asked Seulgi that she would honestly answer her, she needed to find out the source of everything. Although Seulgi said she loved her, Irene always felt that there were many things, she was still hiding her. For example, today.

Irene quietly separated from the bustling crowd in the banquet room that surreptitiously went upstairs. She walked across the wide and dark corridor. Irene gently lifted her skirt, walked quickly to the end. She saw a huge door and, according to the dim light, the words "room" immediately caught her attention. Irene looked around, making sure that there was no one, and opened the door.

It was so dark inside that she had to take out her phone to illuminate a corner of the room. Irene knew that no one was following her, but she was still very cautious and walked to the desk in front of the bookshelf of the room. Under the dimly lit moonlight from the slit of the window, Irene could see on the table the disordered documents. She took a step forward, her heart beating faster than a beat. It's still too early to assume things in a more professional way. The only thing Irene can do now is investigate all the sources she can find. She did not care if they were active. Irene’s principle is that killing is more than killing.

The light from her phone flashed when Irene’s finger lightly opened the thick file on the table. Irene’s beautiful eyes immediately widened when she saw SY's logo in the pages. She lightly read the draft of this contract. Irene’s fingers trembled slightly. These were compared to the trading contracts she saw at Seulgi's office in the sky. The number of transactions in this contract is much higher than what she saw. There are a few up to billions of dollars that she could not expect a drug import-export company could do. There must be a clue behind these huge numbers. The most suspicious thing is that all these confidential documents appear in Kim Gia, not in SY's headquarters. What is going on after all? Irene didn't think much, she didn't have much time to analyze this confusing situation. If now she was discovered like the last time in the office, certain things would not be simple. Irene hurriedly turned the phone to capture everything she found.

Because the file was too thick, she couldn't judge it all but she had to constantly switch to the other manuscripts placed on the table. Sweat on Irene’s forehead spread out. Now that she didn't need to know what she was shooting, the pressure bearing the name of the time made her definitely act quickly. Take as many clues as possible.

At the same time Irene was stubborn and refused to stop when she heard the sound of high heels tapping on the wooden floor. Irene licked her lips, trying to suppress the pressure but stubbornly took more shots. Only when the high heels were close to the door, she did panic down under the table. Irene hugged her beating heart like a drum. She could claim that ninety percent of the people outside the door were Yerim. Irene felt that this girl was like a sixth sense. Every time she wanted to do something shady, it was like Yerim would appear. Irene  held her breath a bit when she heard the door handle being turned down. After that, the giant door was opened, the light outside was shining inside making Irene could see a figure standing.