Chapter 25

Thea's POV

As soon as the door closed, and Eli was gone I ran to the mirror and checked my neck. She left another fucking mark but on the other side, and I don't have makeup to cover it. I fixed my hair, adjusted my clothes where it needed and walked out of the bathroom. I walked right past the dug out with my hand on my neck and up to the bleachers. I could feel Will staring at me as he waited on deck for his turn to bat. When I sat down next to Molly I waved at him and he waved back. I put my hair in front hoping it would cover the mark somewhat.

"You're going to need a lot more than just your hair to cover that." Molly said smirking at me.

"Shut up and help me." I groaned. Molly just grabbed her bag off of the bleachers and pulled out some concealer and a sponge.

"Molly why the hell do you have that with you?" Like seriously

"Because I figured one of us would need it at some point." At this I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up." Molly just smiled at me and got to work on my neck. She was trying to be discreet but at this point I think discretion had gone out the window.

For the remainder of the game Molly and I sat at the top of the bleachers while Eli and Lucy sat at the bottom. Every now and then Eli would turn around and give me a little smirk or do something to tease me. When the scrimmage was over Eli and Lucy walked over to the dugout, probably to talk to Jacob. Lucy's been crushing on him for a while now. Molly and I waited at the bottom of the bleachers for Will. When he walked out of the dugout Matt was following behind him.

"Hey babe." He smiled as he walked over to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"You guys did great." I just watched as Matt walked over to Molly.

"Hey Molly." He said as he took his hat off and adjusted his hair then put it back on.

"Hi Matt." I just rolled my eyes and looked at Will.

"Hey so Matt wanted for all of us to go eat if that's okay with you?"

"Yeah for sure. Sounds fun." Right as I said this I saw Eli walk out of the field. Lucy and Jacob where nowhere to be seen.

"I'll be right back." I said already leaving the group behind. I walked up to Eli and grabbed her wrist. I quickly let go though, because I knew Will was watching.

"Hey." She said before she turned around and realized it was me.

"Where's Lucy?" I asked taking a step back.

"Oh, she and that guy Jacob went to go eat and I didn't feel like 3rdwheeling so I told her we'd just meet up later." She said as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Well would you want to 5th wheel and come with me, Will, Molly and Matt to go eat?" She looked over my shoulder and made a face.

"I don't think your boyfriend would like that very much. He hasn't taken his eyes off us since you walked over."

"He'll be fine. Do you want to or not?" I asked again. I really wanted her to say yes.

"Do you want me to come?" she cocked her eyebrow at me. I turned back to glance at Will and then looked at her.

"You know I do."

"Alright fine." Eli followed me back to the group. I walked over to Will and said

"Lucy ditched her so I invited her to come. That's okay right?" He gave me a weird look but then said

"Mmm yeah sure why not. The more the merrier."