Chapter 34

"Eli just let me write it for you." We were sitting in my room the next day after practice and Eli was trying to do her homework on my desk but she couldn't because of the cast. The cast went over her fingers so she couldn't even really hold the pencil.

"No, it's fine. I got it." Eli has been getting pissy about the cast all day. She absolutely hates it. It's only been a couple of days but Eli hates that everyone has been babying her. She hates that people ask if she needs help or try to write her notes or carry her backpack. She got really mad about the backpack one. Her specific words were

"Why the fuck would I need someone to hold my fucking backpack? It goes on my shoulders. Not my hand. How fucking stupid."

Needless to say, she was not happy about this. When she finally got annoyed enough about her cast she put the pencil in her left hand and tried to write. She was concentrating so hard on trying to write, that the tip of the pencil broke.

"Mother fucker!" she yelled. My parents weren't home so I let it slide. I got off my bed, grabbed a pencil from my backpack that was on the floor and took the paper from Eli.

"I fucking hate this." I know Eli was pissed, and I couldn't help but feel bad. If I hadn't of hit Lila, Eli wouldn't have gotten hit and then hit her car. I had covered up her black eye this morning with makeup so that you could only see a little bit of it, but during track she ended up wiping it off. I walked over to her and put my arms around her neck. I kissed the crook in her next that's right where her collar bone is.

"What are you doing?" she asked. I smiled against her neck and said

"Nothing." Eli turned the chair around so that she was facing me. I sat on her lap and ran my fingers through her hair. She was still in her track clothes, which meant spandex and a t-shirt. My hands slid down from her hair to her neck to her shoulders. Her skin was still warm from the sun. I could feel the definition in her arms. Her yellow green eyes were staring at me. I put my forehead on hers and then I felt her left hand run down my back. She was careful not to touch me with her cast. Eli softly put her lips on mine. Underneath me I could feel Eli starting to stand up. Not breaking the kiss, I took my legs off of her and stood up. We fumbled to the bed and I fell on my back. Eli gave me a devilish smile and got on top of me. She pulled off her shirt with her left hand and threw it across the room. She leaned down and kissed me. I felt her tongue dance with mine and move in perfect sync. She ran her left hand down to my hip bones. She grabbed my butt and pulled my leg around her body. Instinctually I wrapped my legs around her. I felt Eli's left hand move a little lower to my core. I was already getting wet. Eli ran her hand over my shorts, but it wasn't like normal. I felt her kisses start to lose focus as her left hand was fumbling around with my shorts. After a second or two Eli got off of me and laid down on the bed next to me.

"I fucking hate this." I knew why she was mad. She's not left handed.

"Eli its fine."

"No, it's not. I can't even fuck around with my girlfriend with this thing." She waved the cast in the air. We were both staring at the ceiling when I said

"Who says you have to fuck me?" I felt Eli's eyes on me. I sat up on the bed and swung my leg over over Eli. Eli is usually on top. Eli usually is in charge; give or take a few times I actually did something.

"I don't know how I feel about this." She said as she looked up at me. I just smiled and said

"Shut up."

I leaned down and kissed Eli. I started off really slow, mostly because I had no idea what I was really doing. I'd only done this a few times, but never first. As I kissed her a little harder she grabbed my ass with her left hand. I moved my hips back and forth just a little bit. I broke the kiss to sit up and Eli sat up with me to close the distance between our lips. As our mouths moved I sat up and pulled my own shirt off and then proceeded to pull off Eli's sports bra. It was so weird to not be the first one naked. Eli laid back down on the bed and I bent down to kiss her. In my left hand I grasped her breast and started to massage it. I slowly started to move my way down her body. I wanted to kiss every part of her. I wanted to make her feel as good as she made me feel. I got my chance because of a broken hand.

I put my mouth around her nipple and started to suck  just a little bit; I then move to the side of her nipple and made sure to leave a mark. I started to kiss my way lower the same way she usually down. As I kissed down her stomach I would stick my tongue in between my teeth just a little bit. When I got down to her shorts I pulled them off slowly. I then pulled off her panties and threw them across the room. I graced her hip bones with my fingers ever so slightly so that I would send chills down her body. It worked. I lowered myself so that I was in between her thighs. I put my mouth on her center and massaged her clit with my tongue. I could tell she was enjoying it because I then felt her hand in my hair. She was moaning my name and it was so hot. I could feel Eli's body starting to tense up from the pleasure. I stopped what I was doing with my mouth and started to kiss my way back up her body. When I was up to her eyelevel she gave me a confused look. I kissed her neck as I slid my hand down her body and inserted two fingers into her. I slowly started to move my fingers, being sure to hit her g-spot. Eli wrapped her arms around me as I used my whole body to move back and forth into her. I could hear her breath getting heavy. As she reached her climax I could feel the moans vibrating through her neck. I rode her out until she was finished and then took my fingers out of her. I laid back on the bed next to Eli, I was sort of proud of myself. I felt Eli prop herself up on her elbows and look at me. I smiled as she leaned over to kiss me. I felt her hand run down the length of my stomach and to the hem of my shorts.

"It's okay."

"Don't worry. I'll figure something out." She said as she winked at me and pulled me into her. God I'm so in love with her.

                                                                    ------------------------------------

Eli and I were already downstairs looking for something to eat when I heard my parents get home. They had just come from the grocery store so they had a couple of bags with them. When they walked into the kitchen and saw us my mom took one look at Eli and said

"Oh, my goodness what happened to you Eli?" the makeup that I had put to cover Eli's eye had been long since gone because of track.

"Oh, I fell." Eli said stupidly. My mother already had her hands on Eli's face to look at her eye, and was then looking down at her hand.

"How did you fall?"

"Um at the baseball game... I uh slipped on the bleachers." I wanted to roll my eyes.

"You need to be more careful sweetie." My mom said. My mom was going to believe anything Eli said. She had no reason not to. 

"I will be Mrs. Grant." Right about that time my dad walked in and said

"Woah, do I wanna see the other guy?" My dad was such a dork.

"She looks worse than I do." Thinking it was a joke my parents laughed. I laughed at the irony.