9. Sealed with a Kiss

Chapter Summary: A scary monster makes a pinky promise and seals it with a skeletal kiss.

Stretch had stuck around throughout your shift, choosing to banter you with puns and little knacks you missed during your shift. Sometimes he would ask you a question about yourself and what you wanted to do later on in life.

You tried to answer truthfully, giving him a patient smile and wondering towards customers that entered and sat in the booths near the window or the small tables scattered around the floor.

It was fifteen minutes away before your shift ended, finding yourself carefully placing spider donuts in a small rectangular box, a piece of plastic as the window to see the carefully made decorations, and some faulty ones by your hands.

The ones you made weren't up to Stretch's nor Muffet's approval, so you were allowed to take them home. With it coming out of your pay cheque, not that you could complain, it did look weird.

Sliding the filled up box back into the heating window, you sighed and leaned onto the counter, sliding the glass door closed as you straightened yourself out, looking at Stretch expectantly.

"You really plan on staying until the bar opens?" You asked, wringing a cloth in your hands, wiping away the icing that suck onto your fingers.

Stretch shrugged. "Why not? 'Tis what I came for."

You rose your eyebrow at him. "Really? I thought you were here because of me." You couldn't help but smirk.

"Nah, humans look the same." He waved, although the orange hue growing on his cheeks said otherwise.

Flattered, you laughed and decided not to say anything else. The skeletons you've met were all different. Two of each had a distinctive familiarity to the other, were they related somehow?

Stretch resemblance to Papyrus was uncanny if you took away the sluggish way he held himself and added the same caring, boisterous personality.

"Penny for your thought?" Stretch asked, opening yet another honey bottle. Quickly ringing in the price(you were sure you knew the price my heart now.) and held out your hand for the money. A throaty chuckle came from Stretch as he pulled out the amount and handed it to you.

"You're gonna run me dry, Honey." He stifled a laugh by bringing the tip to his teeth. This was his sixth bottle now.

"I wouldn't if you stopped." You jabbed playfully. shaking your head as you handed him his change. Raising your eyebrow, you gave him a questionable look. "Honey?"

"Yes?" He rolled his skull to look at you, turning his attention from the two humans conversing loudly near the door.

You rolled your eyes at him. You ran into that one, you'll admit. "Never thought you'd be a nickname type of monster."

He choked on his honey, his hand under his chin as the thick substance mixed with his magic-saliva dripped down. He looked at you with wide eyes as if he was surprised of his own naming.

"I didn't realize I said that." He said, grabbing a handful of paper towels and began to clean his hand and chin.

"You never told me what you were thinking." Stretch quickly said before you could press onto the matter.

You rose your eyebrow at him but decided to drop it. "Just thinking how similar you are to a friend of mine."

"Oh?" He perked at his, his slouch slightly straightening as you mentioned this friend you had. "And who is this other skeleton in your life?"