43. Songs for Shots

Chapter Summary:Red has an idea to make things interesting.

PREVIOUSLY ON 6S&TW:

"we should get hammered more often." Red chimed, chuckling deeply at the glares he received.

"Yeah! Hammerrrrrrr...rr.." you echoed, rolling the 'r' more than necessary, your arm in the air in a fist bump, a bottle in your other.

"WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?" Blue asked, staring at the opened bottle of rye in your hand. His glare worth a thousand graves when he shifted to look at Red.

"Karaokeee, BlllLuee!"

Blue sighed deeply at your childish tone. Your face pink in result of the alcohol, already swaying and slurring your words despite only having three coolers.

He knew how bad alcohol affected you. No matter how much he told Red, he didn't listen. Feeling slightly ticked off, he pressed the codes for the song and watched as it generated the song he wanted to sing - something simple and not too .. chilling as Red's.

While it was finishing up, he looked at you. "GIMME." He said, making the hand gesture.

You cradled the bottle closer to your chest. Pouting softly while shaking your head - however, you smirked before taking large gulps, making Blue shout your name and Red chanting 'chug' over and over again, amusement clearly in his features.

"Y/N!" Blue shouted, distressed before scrambling to his feet and made his way towards you to snatch the bottle from you.

"SHE NEEDS THIS." Edge spoke, however. Using his magic to pick her up and gently drop her between him and Red. "LET HER BE."

"Yeeeah!" You chimed, giggling softly before attempting to touch the glow of crimson that seemed to sick onto your skin.

"shh!" Sans hushed, shaking his head in amusement as he watched you attempt to catch the glow, only to be disappointed when you checked your palm if you did catch the mysterious glow. "with the stuff happening around her, she really needs it."

Blue paused the song, frowning at his 'cousins'. They didn't know how bad you got after drinking alcohol, so why didn't they listen to him? Three coolers was enough for you for four hours.

He glanced at Stretch for help. If anyone was going to be hammered tonight, it would be you without a doubt. With the way you chugged the rye, he feared that you might blackout and do something that might embarrass yourself.

"c'mon baby blue," Red taunted with a snicker. "don't be sucha fucking piss."

"watch it." Hissed Stretch, narrowing his sockets before sighing. He stood up from his seat on the floor and placed a hand on Blue's shoulder. "it's only for tonight, bro."

He deflated, frowning deeper as he shook his head. "FINE. BUT NO ONE MENTION ABOUT ANYTHING TONIGHT TO HER!"

"YOU ACT LIKE YOU HAVE SEEN HER IN SUCH A... PATHETIC STATE." Edge inquired, raising a browbone before taking a sip of his own drink. Not tearing his eyelights from the distressed skeleton. A sense of amusement sparked in him along with the ugly face of jeal-

Edge scoffed, not bothering to finish that train of thought.

"I HAVE, ACTUALLY." Blue smugly chimed, chuckling at the narrowed glare he received from Edge, he wasn't so scary-looking when he had a bottle of vodka​​​​​​ up to his teeth. What happened to the wine?

"Sooooonggg!" You shouted, drawing out the word. No longer interested of the glowing crimson that faded out much to your drunken disappointment. The bottle was already half finished.