28. Six Skeletons pt1

Chapter Summary: Edge is a Tsundere, Sans wants to watch a meteor shower with you and Red's acting.. weird.
chapter note: this is the end of pre-written chapters:) I suck lmao but new chapters should be up every 2 weeks or so, why? Bc school :(

"Edge!" You gasped, pulling him back. The blond stumbled backwards, eyes filled with terror as he stared at Edge.

A satisfied huff came from the skeleton monster as he turned his nose ridge up and left. You frowned and took a step forward.

"i'm so-" before you could apologize, Edge came back and began pulling you along.

"DON'T EVEN THINK I WAS DOING IT TO PROTECT YOU." Edge snapped after walking away from the store, still tightly grasping your hand in his as he dragged you further and further away from the blond male as much as possible.  "AS THE FORMER CAPTAIN OF THE ROYAL GUARD, I CANNOT HAVE SOME PATHETIC HUMAN SMEAR MONSTER KIND."

You purse your lips, slowly prying his fingers from your wrist. You didn't catch the look of hurt before he turned his skull.

"It's fine, some humans are shitty like that." You say, walking besides Edge in a content pace. Everything he needed were already paid for and was going to be delivered within the week.

Edge grumbled besides you. Crossing his arms and rolled his small crimson pinpricks. "ALL HUMANS ARE TERRIBLE."

"...what about me?" You asked reluctantly. Pointing your fingers together as you moved forward. When Edge didn't say anything, you pursed your lips and forced your hands to your side.

"ESPECIALLY Y-YOU." He forced out. Grumbling under his breath about something you couldn't quite hear.

"Then why did you tag me along? You could have came here by yourself..." You muttered, heart plunging to your stomach. Did he really have an alternative motive to get you away from the others? Feeling your arms tense up, you deliberately took a step away from him, keeping your gaze forward as if you were a military trainee on the first day.

He scoffed besides you as he stopped his pace, you stopped a few steps in front of him. The nervousness you felt the very day you met him came rushing back tenfold. What's where you doing here? Edge clearly said he didn't like you—that you were worse than racist humans. What level did that make you?

Chomping down on your lip, you tried your hardest to fight back the tears as every negative thought rushed through you at an alarming pace. Pushing your further and further towards the black hole that threatened to pull you in.

"LISTEN TO ME BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO SAY THIS AGAIN!" Edge shouted, stomping towards you—and for a second, you saw Stretch.

Stumbled backwards with a gasp, you quickly shut your eyes. Waiting for the doom that was bestowed on you. What was he going to do? Throw you over the balcony? Hold you up by your throat again?

Was he going to kidnap you?

Your eyes shot open in surprise at the gentle touch on your cheek. Dull, yet sharp, phalanges tracing circles on the softest parts of your cheek. Your attention on Edge's soft look, his glaring sockets were long gone and were replaced with soft edges much like Papyrus', his scowling mouth was replaced with a (as much as he could) soft smile.

"You Aren't Like Any Human I've Encountered. They Are Bland And Boring While You Continue To Surprise Me In More Ways Than One." He said softly, although his voice was still hoarse and deep, you felt shivers running up your spine as the nervousness slowly melted away. The image of Stretch no longer present as Edge took a step back, granting you your personal bubble once again.