39. The Park

Chapter Summary: Decorative parks + food truck is a great thanksgiving meal.

Author's note: also! Go check out 'Daughter of Death' if you haven't already:^))

FANART!!!

THAT SPIDER IS AGILE - SO CUTE AHHHH Artist: LeServalYellow1 !!

Artist: LeServalYellow1 !!

———————————————————————————

Changing into spare clothes Muffet lend you for a while - the dark aesthetic complimenting your (skin) tone. Brushing your hair down, you let it in a loose ponytail. Nothing too fancy or over the top.

Staring at your reflection, your fingertips lightly tracing over the fading bruise below your jaw. You sighed softly and stood up, smoothing out the hoodie and grabbed your coat. Blinking away the tiredness from your eyes, you walked out of the room.

Stretch, Red, and Sans stood by the stairs. Talking to each other in hushed tones but they stopped when they saw you exit the bathroom. Sans gave you an easy smile. "you ready to go?"

"Yeah- I just gotta grab my phone." You say, quickly going to the bed and picking your phone up and quickly wandering towards the three skeletons. "So, where are we headed?"

"dunno if ya noticed, but it's cold today." Red spoke, looking down at his phone before shoving it into his pockets. His red eyelights on yours.

you gasped sarcastically. "You don't say?"

"it's nothing fancy," Stretch said, shrugging his shoulders. "not a five-star, but we thought you might like it." He says, turning around and walking down the spiral staircase. Chuckling to himself.

"I can't wait until it starts to warm up." You say, tightening your coat around you. The bell chime dampened when the door closed behind you. A soft chilly breeze brushing past the four of you, making you shiver lightly and pick up the pace. Red and Sans behind you while Stretch took the lead - each unbothered by the chill weather.