29. Six Skeletons pt2

Chapter Summary: You have tea with Blueberry. A bit of Stretch's POV and you find out that Papyrus is your safe haven.
***Chapter Warning: mentions of detail Panic Attack***
Please read carefully!

"shit y/n, ya ain't used ta us, are ya?" Red said, lightly trailing the curves of your cheek before pulling away. You sighed loudly, bringing your knees to your chest.

"No, i..i just thought you were my.. my brothers." 

His jaw slacked shut. His fingertips no longer on your cheeks instead balled into fists. His shoulders shook as a red hue leaked out of his socket, the other devoid of any light.

Sucking in a sharp breath, you grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a hug. Wrapping your arm around his shoulder while keeping a tight grip on his wrist, you tightly shut your eyes and shook your head.

The light red shining in your room died down and Red sighed deeply, pulling you into his lap with his arms around your waist, his chin resting on your head as you calmed.

Whatever Red was thinking to make that kind of expression, you didn't want him to do something that he'd regret—you weren't worth it, after all. No amount of Hannah's words would ever change your mind about that. Sure you could fake confidence as if it were pure now but behind the safety of your walls, you were the same girl growing up.

Treading his fingertips through your hair, you sighed softly and leaned closer, eyes shut with content as Red silently gave you your time to think.

Five minutes later, he finally spoke up.

"they really scarred ya, huh?" He said in a slow pace, unsure if you had enough time to gather yourself. Biting down on your bottom lip, you didn't bother to move from your position on his lap, on the floor.

"heh, i see. want me ta show'em a good time?" He chuckled.

You rose your head, eyebrows slowly knitting together. "Why would you give them a good time?" Feeling utterly betrayed, you climbed off of him and crawled back to your bed. Opening the edge of your blanket and crawled in. Ignoring Red's frantic movements and his hand pressing down on your hip—he must've thought that was your shoulder, you winced and jerked away as the ghost hand of your brother's nails dig into your skin.

"no, no, i meant that i would be having a good time, since they would have a bad time." He said, removing his hand from your hip and pulled down the covers.

"Next time, go with that." you muttered, smacking him over the head with your pillow. Flushing in embarrassment—you jumped into conclusion again.

Red chuckled. "will do."

Timeskip

Red had left shortly after, saying that Edge is probably wondering where he disappeared to.

Finally, your Saturday off can begin, You didn't have to study or work for the whole day. You can munch on anything without any regret until the very next day where you'd feel bad about your body and the poor decisions you've made.

You sighed, watching your friend run to one point of the apartment to the other. Gathering her things as fast as she could before her father picked her up. You felt light envy with her free schedule, that she could relax any day without worrying about upcoming exams, siblings dropping in unannounced or working hours.

"Y/n, I won't be here for a while, are you sure you'll be okay?" She said, pulling her luggage with her towards the door, looking down at her phone before looking up to you.