27. A Day with Edge

Chapter Summary: A day with Edge surely would be a disaster, right?
You meet a familiar face.

The very moment you clocked out, Edge grabbed your wrist and dragged you out of the café. Leaving Stretch in the dust, brushing off the multiple glares from spiders and Muffet's shout—as he lead you towards the parking lot.

"Wha-Edge!" You shouted, your free hand grasping his boney fingers around your wrist. Tripping over your own two feet but with the iron hold on your wrist saved you from falling over.

the ice underneath your shoes was concerning, the small puffs of heated clouds escaped your slightly ajar lips as you struggled to follow his pace pace. The chilly early winter are nipping away the warmth you've felt just moments ago.

"Edge-wait-" You heaved, successfully tearing your wrist from his hold and instinctively took a step back to lean forward, you hands on your knees as you tried to calm your frantic breathing.

Apples of your cheeks and the tip of your nose began to colour in red due to the chilly wind but you didn't think much of you as you adjusted your jacket. Covering your hands and blew hot air in between them and rubbed together.

Edge tapped his foot against the sidewalk, arms crossed as he stared at you. "FINISHED?" He said.

"Hardly..." You muttered, swallowing a gulp of air and straightened up. Readjusting your jacket and sighed. "Now I am."

However, before you could walk, someone grabbed your hand and gently, yet tightly, pulled you back. Wrapping their arms around your shoulder and waist as you went completely stiff—only to relax when you smelt the pastry sweets.

"Edge." Muffet said as her bare purple arms tightened around you. Stretch blipped behind her which you knew because of the familiar spike of magic. "I'd appreciate if it You won't—"

"I HAVE NO PLANS TO HURT HER, IDIOT." Edge spat, walking over and yanked you out of her hold. Muffet scowled deeply, parts of her face dusting blue as she glared at Edge. "WE CAME TO AN AGREEMENT THAT SHE IS TO SPEND THE REMAINDER OF THE DAY WITH ME." His hold on your wrist softened as he stood protectively in front of you. "IF YOU'LL EXCUSE US, WE HAVE PLACES TO BE."

Muffet huffed from behind you, her arms crossed over her chest as she glared heatedly at Edge. You sent her an apologetic smile. Stumbling lightly, you tried to match Edge's long strides.

"Where are we going?" You asked, gaze on the ground to avoid slipping. Edge's fast-paced strides slowed as he pulled you towards a parking lot.

"SHOPPING DISTRICT." He said, letting go of your wrist and pulled a key from his pockets. You poured softly, nodding and quickly following him towards a sleek black lamborghini.

Mouth wide open in disbelief, you double took the vehicles surrounding Edge's fancy shmancy Lamborghini, making them look poorer to comparison.

A huff came from Edge, instantly tearing your gaze from the vehicle and to him. "This is your ride!?"

"IT'S HARDLY ANYTHING." He said, although his posture screamed prideful, like he was glad that you were surprised. You shook your head—it was the same Lamborghini as before.

"Hardly?" You breathed in disbelief as Edge slipped into the drivers seat, pushing the passengers side open and revived the engine. You shivered—from the cold and the shock—and slowly climbed in.

"Holy shit, where did you get the money?" You muttered, admiring the inside.

"GOLD. YOU HUMANS MADE A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT."