15. Behind the Scenes

Chapter Summary: Behind the Scenes of multiple chapters!

Chapter Note: I've decided every 7 chapters I'll post a 'Special Chapter'.

You can see it as canon or not, lol

CHAPTER 10

"CUT!" A girl with faded green hair shouted, holding a microphone in one hand and the other a purple water bottle. She handed the large microphone to her assistant and walked into the parlor of Muffet's. Smiling at the spider, she turned to the burly man and smacked his arm. The happy-go-lucky attitude long forgotten as she took the gun from his pockets—shocking him.

"You idiot! The gun is not supposed to be visible to the customers!" She unloaded the bbgun and looked at the neon green bullets, a huff coming from her as she looked at the camera crew then back at the burly man with a 'are you fucking serious?'

"I did, It was perfectly hidden!" He spoke, ignoring the looks of MC(you) and Stretch.

"Nuh-uh, Anders looked like he wanted to laugh." She deadpanned, looking towards you and Stretch.

"Honey, you did swell! The emotion in your face said everything! I'm so glad I decided to make you MC instead of that other girl." She pouted, handing the bbgun to Matthew, the burly man that was scripted to threaten you.

"Hey! I think I'm doing a good job of being the bitchy friend!" Your friend spoke, handing you a bottled water. You smiled gratefully and twisted the cap.

"You are! Did you see the reviews, they hate your character!" She giggled, patting your friend on the shoulder. She squared herself with a prideful grin.

"Thank god, I can't believe people would actually act like that, talk about bleh!" she stuck out her tongue, wrapping her arms around your shoulder and pulling you into a tight hug. "Y/n is too cute to be bullied like that, I feel bad every time I have to do something scripted."

You patted her arm, wiping away the tears in your eyes. "It's okay, you don't need to feel bad."

"But I do! Do you realize that I cried in our room because of the last few episodes? Joseph is really good at acting like a yandere. Kind of scary but I can't wait until Josh comes in."

"Wha—How did you know that?!" She shouted, walking over towards the table and snatched the script. Scanning through the letters, Teutonic groaned. "Nooo! Who made this slip up?! Josh wasn't supposed to—" she quickly shut her mouth. Grabbing the rest of the scripts from the other monsters portraying the show. Smiling apologetically, Teutonic turned to you.

"Take five! I'll be right back....JESSICA!!" She bellowed, storming off to the poor writer. a squeal sounded throughout the silence set.

Your friend snickered softly, waving over the other group of skeletons. "Didja read it?" She asked, bouncing over to Sans—pointedly avoiding Red as she fought of uncomfortable shivers at his toothy grin.

"Yep. Can't say I'm excited for that episode." Stretch sighed, grabbing the honey bottle hidden somewhere around the set. Teutonic is unsure how he hid them, she tried looking thoroughly to each. So far she only found empties and expected that it was his magic.

**CHAPTER 11**

"PATHETIC." Edge spat, looking down at you then back to Red. He snatched his hood and pulled him behind himself.

Teutonic looked at the script, mouthing each word that came from Edge. A satisfied hum coming from her as she leaned back on her directors chair, telling Edge to continue with a wave of her hand.