𝟸

••.•´¯'•.•• . ••.•´¯'•.••

Soyeon hoped inside Miyeon's car as she was done getting her last paycheck.

    "So, how was work?" The elder asked.

    "It was.. great i guess, considering this is my last time visiting it. I feel bad for sajang-nim there. He helped my family with finances but now he cannot." Soyeon replied as she stuffed her paycheck into her bag.

     "Hmm.. it is sad to see it close. God I remember the first time meeting you here." She chuckled "You were so small I thought the cafe was making a child work as a  barista."

Both of the girls laughed in the car when they recalled their first meeting with each other before Miyeon started the engine.

   "Unnie- I mean.. miyeon.. it's pretty late, where are we going to eat?" The younger asked

    "Oh I know where to go." The elder answered and started to drive away from the café.

They arrived in a midnight market and went inside some restaurant. They ordered and ate some warm food in the cold night.

Miyeon smiled as she finished her food and watched Soyeon enjoying her food. It looks like the younger haven't had a good meal in ages.

    "I'll be right back." The elder said and walked away from the table.

She came back a few minutes after Soyeon was counting some cash. When the elder sat down she was given roughly about a couple of thousand wons by the younger.

    "I already paid." She smiled

    "WHA? Miyeoni.. why didn't you tell me you were paying?" She sighed "I... thank you.."

    "No worries, just treat this day as the day I thank you for teaching me Arts History that day." Miyeon smiled and held Soyeon's hand.

The younger felt suprised when Miyeon held her cold hand. Although she has a big crush on the older. She managed to hide her red face.

    "And you had your mini date! We should do this again next time!" Miyeon happily said.

     "Jinjja? Who told you I want to go out with you?" The younger asked furiously

      "Yuqi." Miyeon laughed as she saw Soyeon's red face happening right in front of her.

𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐬