17

05:31 AM

Miyeon woke up to the sound of water splashing, she checked her phone and didn't bother to read Aideul Group's messages.

She checked the time, 5:31 AM.
The elder checked beside her to find Soojin already gone possibly in the shower since Soojin is always the early bird in the group.

The elder got off her bed and quickly prepared her usual clothes until the bathroom door opened and Soojin walked out in her bathrobe.

"Oh you're awake." Soojin said, a bit suprised.

"Yeah." Miyeon replied almost instantly "I'll just take a quick shower."

The elder quickly walked passed Soojin and into the bathroom, Soojin sighed and decided to pick her clothes for today.

She took off her bathrobe and quickly changed before drying off her hair and styling it in front of the mirror.

Soojin couldn't help but to dive deep into her thougts about today. She couldn't imagine just sitting there as the search and rescue team just brings up her best friend's body. She knew she wouldn't have fun trying to identify the bodies today.

She soon felt sick when she imagined that but she soon shook it off and continued to put on basic makeup when Miyeon got out of the bathroom.

The elder casually walked towards her bed while drying off her wet hair.
"Ya soojini, how did you know I was lying back in the dorm?" Miyeon abruptly asked

"Your body language was obvious and you were stuttering, those were the red flags." Soojin answered not taking a glance away from her mirror.

"I won't tell the others for your sake, the situation is already worse anyways." Soojin continued. "Just promise me if anything goes wrong, I don't want to be near you anymore."

Miyeon frowned, she sighed before nodding as acception.

"Good. Now let's just act normal for today, I don't want the others to think we had a serious fight or anything." Soojin strictly said and Miyeon quickly nodded.

Both of them got ready and met up with Sohi in the hotel lobby before they left to the building the search and rescue team ordered.

It was crowded like really crowded. People were shouting and trying to resolve fights since it took really long.

That got Soojin thinking that, if a bestfriend like her is already hurt she couldn't imagine the pain the families had to go through, especially the family of the other 179 passengers that were still missing.

Since it was crowded, the only ones who can enter the buildings are family members only. Soojin and Miyeon wasn't allowed to come in with Sohi since she will be giving a DNA test. The 2 girls could only explain to the team what clothes Soyeon were wearing and her description.

Soon enough Sohi came out of the building and went through the crowd to Miyeon and Soojin who's sitting on a nearby bench.

"Hey! I'm done giving them the DNA stuff, you girls hungry?" Sohi asked.

The girls nodded their heads furiously, and it already tells that they want to get out of the crowd whos still queueing to the building.