7

••.•'¯'•.•• . ••.•'¯'•.••

No new messages.

20:12 PM

Miyeon
I'll be back at 7!

Soyeon
Unnie. It's already 8.

Unnie?

Soyeon turned off her phone and sighed as she grabbed her chopsticks and started to eat her ramen alone.

She stared at the empty seat in front of her and the ready-to-eat still hot ramen sitting there still untouched.

She was enjoying the lo-fi music playing in the background when she heard her phone recieving many notifications.
'Hm.. must be from the group' Soyeon thought as she grabbed her phone and opened her messenger.

••.•'¯'•.•• . ••.•'¯'•.••

Beep beep!

20:15 PM

5 new messages from Aideul Group!

Members : Song Yuqi, Jeon Soyeon, Yeh Shuhua, Seo Soojin

Soojin
Ah jinjja, yeorobun. Want to go out this Sunday? I want to leave my dorm so bad it's really boring here.

Yuqi
Sure unnie! Wanna go to the mall near campus?

Shuhua
Aish, can we pick a better location? I always go there after lectures.

Sorry unnie! 😋

Soojin
We can always go to that restaurant Soyeon wants to try.

Soyeon
Sorry guys, I can't join you all on Sunday. Me and Miyeon are spending time together as usual ^^;

Soojin
Oh right! Sorry I didn't remember.

Soyeon
It's okay! 🤣

You guys have fun, I have a lot to do anyways. Have you guys found performance-worthy people yet?

Shuhua
Unnie! Why not invite Minnie Nicha Yontarak?

Yuqi
Wah Minnie jinjja! She's the coolest girl on campus! Unnie! Unnie! You have to invite her to perform with us. It will be spectacular!!

Soojin
Kekekeke, guys.

Yuqi
?

Shuhua
Yes,?

Soojin
Minnie unnie is actually a friend of mine kekeke

Soyeon
JINJJA?!?!?

2 new messages from Yeodongsaeng (little sister) !

'Huh?'

Little sisteer~~
Unnie!!!!

You need to come home right now. Eomma is in the hospital!

𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒔