15

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'•

20:46 PM

No new messages.

Miyeon
It's lonely here without you

Miyeon
Soyeon?

God.. I miss you so much.

I just hope you're safe

I know it's pointless for me to text you like this when I know your phone is somewhere in the middle of the ocean.

But, it's worth a try right?

I love you so much, I miss you so much.. you don't even know..

I.. I'm sorry..

I love you.

The elder started to sob, looking at the messages she sent, she felt like destiny wanted to punish her for not being faithful.

She refused to eat and didn't talk to Soojin along the way to the airport nor in the plane.

Soojin pulled out her earbuds to see Miyeon sobbing. She put her arms around the elder's shoulders and comforted her.

Soojin felt sympathy for her unnie, in fact. She never seen the elder cry in front of her except for today.

They arrived in Singapore safely and took a taxi and went to a hotel Soyeon's sister suggested and thats where they met her.

"Sohi!" Soojin called to her.

"Ah Soojin unnie!" She took off her eyes from her phone and greeted them.

"You must be Miyeon-unnie. Nice to meet you." Miyeon and Sohi  started to shake hands.

"Sorry for causing you guys so much trouble to come here." Sohi said, her face already screams that she's exhausted. Her eyebags were clearly visible and she looks half asleep.

"Ah jinjja it's okay, you look really tired.." Soojin said caringly.

"Oh this look? Don't worry. I'm fine, by the way this is your keycard, sorry you have to share a bed together. I originally booked it for Soyeon-unnie." Sohi said and gave Soojin a keycard.

"Sorry that's all I could give you right now. The search and rescue team informed me that I have to do an interview tomorrow early morning." Sohi said as she checked the time, 22:51 PM. "You guys should rest up if you want to join me tomorrow"

"Will do, thank you Sohi." Miyeon thanked Sohi, the little sister smiled before walking away leaving the 2 girls alone, and headed into darkness.