13

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'

13:03 PM

No new messages.

Soyeon
Just got in, will approx be on singapore on 5 am

Miyeon
Okay, stay safe bae <3

Text me when you arrive

Miyeon
Soyeon? Are you there yet?

It's so quiet here. So lonely without you TvT

Miyeon sighed and banged her head to the wooden kitchen table. Making Soojin, Yuqi, and Shuha confused.

It was Saturday, so the girls went to Miyeon's dorm to discuss about the performance and how it's going to go. All of them were on their phones waiting for Minnie to arrive, she's always late.

"Whats up unnie?" Yuqi asked, getting off her phone.

"Guys.. jinjja I feel like I've commited a crime." Miyeon said hopelessly as she was still facing down the floor.

"Unnie. You're already a crime." Shuhua said before being shushed by Soojin.

"Unnie, you could tell us anything. Is someone bothering you?" Soojin asked, patting her unnie's back.

"Guys. Could I just tell you something without you guys screaming in front of my face and telling me it's wrong?"

"Sure." The 3 of them said in unison.

"Alright.. so.. Jiyun came here last night, and said she was in love with me... I-"

"YOU KICKED HER OUT RIGHT?!" Yuqi's loud voice cutted Miyeon's sentence.

Yuqi's eyes were staring deep into Miyeon's, and she knew the elder was in lost for words.
"I.. of course I did!" Miyeon stuttered.

"You guys didn't kiss?" Shuhua blurted out.

"Of-of course not! I would never do that, I have a girlfriend for fucks sake!" Miyeon shouted trying to work through her lies.

"Unnie. Whatever it is, we shouldn't be adding Jiyun to the performance now. No way in hell we're replacing Soyeon with her, if we don't have a rapper then I guess one of us will have to rap." Soojin said.

"Did you tell Soyeon yet about this?" Yuqi asked

"I tried to, though I'm planning to tell her later. I don't want to make her worry right now, and I think she's a bit busy with her mom since she havent been replying to my texts." Miyeon answered.

The other 2 nod before they were interrupted by a doorbell ringing. Miyeon stood up and quickly opened the door for Minnie to come in.

"Sorry guys I'm late! I brought some food!" Minnie said as she took off her shoes.

All of the member's faces lit up and soon joined their unnies in the kitchen.

"Ah thank you Minnie-unnie! What took you so long to get here anyways?" Shuhua asked, pulling out snacks from the plastic bag.

"Oh I was just visiting my mom before I went here. She told me that she was lucky she missed her  Singapore flight last night. Because her airplane crashed. So i decided to go to the grocery store and bought some snacks before I went here." Minnie paused.

"Why do all of you look so pale?"