29

2 months later
1 day before the performance.

"Alright break time!" 

The girls sighed in relief as all of them immediately sat down on the dance floor and instantly gulped on their water bottles. The practice room wasn't equipped with much air conditioning unit which made the girls sweat 24/7. 

"I gotta say I think this is the best one we've done yet." Minnie said as she reviewed it through her phone. Everyone was in sync and were feeling the song, especially Soyeon who gets to finally dance again.

"Woah Soyeon look at those moves!" Soojin cheered, ever since Soyeon finally got that cast off she has been dancing non-stop. She practiced from noon till night, sometimes the members would find Soyeon at the practice room overnight and found her sleeping on the floor.

"Ya, unnie you look so sexy!" Yuqi complimented, Shuhua instantly got up from the floor and started to replicate Soyeon's moves while the members chuckled at her. "I'm Soyeon unnie now!" Shuhua yelled. Soyeon buried her face into her giant hoodie as she blushes.

"Yah. I was thinking we could have a bit fun dancing to another song than this one." Miyeon said as she scrolled through her playlists full of songs. She tapped onto a particular one, "Light My Body Up"

"Come on! Come on!" Miyeon invited the girls. Soojin, and Shuhua quickly joined her,and started to freestyle dance to the playing song.

Soyeon couldn't help but to stare at Miyeon the whole dance. Damn it she's falling for her again. The way her hair flips perfectly, Her smile, and the moves she did was just so enticing. Soyeon was just daydreaming like an idiot while Minnie and Yuqi cheered loudly for the girls who were dancing.

She snapped out of her world when the song finished and the 3 of them started to sit back down on the floor. All of them chatted before Shuhua yelled, "Okay! Now for the other 3 to show us their dance moves!". The maknae scrolled through her phone and tapped on a particular song, "Gashina"

Yuqi immediately jumped and started dancing, followed by Minnie and finally Soyeon. The three girls followed Gashina's choreography perfectly before Soyeon changed some parts and improvised, she bit her lip in the middle of the dance, added with a touch of charisma. Once in a while she would catch Miyeon's gaze toward her body. She didn't mind it, instead she missed the feeling.

The three finished the dance and sat back down. All of them complimented each member's dance styles while enjoying their smoothies. 

"Hey, since we're all going to graduate soon, want to say some final words?" Soojin asked

"Final words? Do you really think we're not going to see each other again?" Minnie asked, as she fixed her hair

"Well, I think one of us wouldn't have the chance see us again." Shuhua said, the stares were now onto Miyeon who was calmly sipping on her smoothie. She smiled innocently before saying, "Don't say that, in the future I will definitely meet at least one of you!" 

"You're so lucky you're gonna marry that HANDSOME BOY UNNIE." Shuhua cried. Miyeon chuckled, the girls often complain Taehyung was very good looking and Miyeon was very lucky to be paired with him.

"Hey Miyeon, if you were given a chance to escape this marriage what would you do?" Soyeon asked, her question was out of the blue which made he members jump a bit, to which Miyeon answered, "Get back with you of course!" 

Soyeon was stunned by the answer, while Miyeon smiled for what seems like forever. That smile again, Soyeon couldn't take it but to blush while the other members went "ooo" on them. Though those exact words kept on tugging in Soyeon's mind. They wouldn't get out of her brain. Damn it she was messing with her again.